Sleepover? -Akira

Start from the beginning

--

"You want me to be like your daughter? She's the biggest slut in the school."

"Excuse me, you will not talk about your sister, like that."

"Why?"

"If she's the slut, then who's Atsuma and Osuma." You looked at your mom and scoffed.

"They're my friends, I'm the volleyball club's manager."

"Why do they text you so often, then?"

"You go through my phone?"

"Well, duh."

"Why?"

"Because we can. Are you sleeping with them?"

"I'm not having sex or seeing either of them." You yelled quietly.

"Quit lying!" He marched over to your phone, throwing it at the wall, but that was just the beginning. He began knocking anything in his path to the floor including our family photos. You have no clue what to do when he picked up an expensive glass vase.

"D-Dad, please stop!" You pleaded as you watched him throw it to the floor, glass shards flying everywhere. "I said stop." You snapped pulling him away from picking up a picture frame. His eyes met yours and softened a little. "Please." He turned his head away from you. "I swear I'm not sleeping with them." You cried you looked to where he was looking, seeing an old photo of you and the volleyball players at the beginning of school. He shoved you forcefully causing you to hit your head on the ground, missing glass that littered the floor in inches.

"You deserve to rot in hell. Get the hell out of my house!"

You stammered to your feet away glass cutting all different places of your almost bare feet. You opened the front door leave at 10 pm, only knowing one house nearby. You sobbed, slipping on your shoes, and left the house.

--

And now here you are, in Akira's home. He listened closely as you told him the story. He looked down at your shoes and slipped them off, you hissed as your fresh cuts hit the cold air. "Shit, Y/n." He ran to his bathroom and wetted a rag. He worked in silence, you let out a hiss every now and then, other than that, it was extremely quiet. He hates you... you hate you. You hate that part of you was scared... how he'd react. When he was done, he didn't bother to look up at you "How long...?" You barely heard him.

"Uh, a couple of months, now..." Since your sister became a senior she's never been home. She doesn't know what they do when you don't meet their goals.

"Why didn't you tell someone?" He looked up at you finally, you wiped the tears and laughed.

"I did... my dad paid them off. I-I'm sorry I came here... I just... had nowhere else to go, and... god, I hate people seeing me cry..." He watched as you wiped your tears, laughing slightly.

"You still look beautiful, even when you cry." You stopped moving, looking down at him confused.

"I... Sorry, what?" He placed his hands on your hips, looking you in the eye, but before he could speak, you let out a giggle.

"Are you ticklish?"

"No." You tried to sound strong but you ended up in a fit of giggles. He smirked to himself before tickling you again. "Aki-ah-ra. St-ah-op." He laughed along with you, you slid your hands up his shirt trying to push him off, but you both ended up stopping. You looked up at him as your hands rested on his toned abs. Shit. His hand was somewhat under your shirt, resting on your ribs. "Akira..." He looked down at your lips then at your eyes.

"Y/n..." You flicked between his eyes than his lips as he slowly leaned down. You met him halfway, kissing him softly. His hand squeezing your side before trialing down to your thigh, lifting it a little. You never thought you'd be in this position when you knocked on his door. You sighed into the kiss as he began to trail sloppy kisses down your neck.

"Fuck...." He smirked against your neck before sucking on it. "Ah, Akira..." You brought your legs around his hips forcing his hips to hit yours. He let out a low groan.

"Damn..." He brought his mouth to your ear nibbling on it. "Let me show you how a guy treats a girl they like." You felt your cheeks heat up, he likes me? Before you could think, his lips met yours again.

"Love, oh." He pulled away quickly sitting up, you turned your head in embarrassment. "I just brought you some snacks, I'm leaving." She laughed, setting the snacks down, and walked out the door.

"Sorry about her..." You didn't meet his eyes. "Ah, look. The guy you like is an idiot." Did he just call himself an idiot? You laughed lightly. "What, I'm being serious. He is an idiot. How can he not like you? You're like the prettiest girl in our grade, no, scratch that, in our school. And you're like super smart, and kind. It's hard being around you and... not being able to kiss you." You looked at him slightly shocked, is that why he ignored you? "It's kind of why I avoided you. It was hard being around you especially after you told the twins about your crush..." You leaned up, crashing your lips to his.

"You're the guy I like, Akira, it was always you." He looked down at you and smiled, he actually smiled.

"Well then, would you be mine?"

"I thought you'd never ask."