Spite is the Worst Kind of Weapon

Disclaimer: I don't own anything in the HP Universe

I woke up at 4:00am the next morning, with a little help from my alarm clock. Although I was fully aware that we didn't have to be up for another hour, but dearest old Ollie did like his sleep. If he wanted to room with me this badly, then he would have to suffer the consequences.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP!' the alarm clock on Ollie's side table screeched at full volume. Or, least least, the clock had originally been on his side table. It had now located itself on the bed, directly beside his ear.

'WHAT THE HELL!' Oliver screamed and flung himself off of the bed. I merely shrugged as I stood at the foot of his bed, smiling like a maniac.

"Good morning, Ollie" I said and walked away from him as he glared up at me from the ground. "Have a good night's rest?" I didn't wait for his response, but sauntered into the bathroom and began to brush out my curls. I heard the sound of the alarm being thrown against the wall before he stomped over to the bathroom and glowered down at me.

"What the fuck is your problem, McCormack?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you not a morning person, Ollie?" I taunted and shot him a sideways glance in the mirror.

"Do not call me Ollie" he mumbled.

"What?" I asked coyly. Two could play the deaf game, Mr. Wood. And if there was a winner to this game, it would most definitely be me. He didn't answer, but he did continue to glare. "Anyways, I am. I bet you wish you knew that before you forced me to room with you, huh?"

"Is that was this is all about!" he yelled and slammed his fist against the porcelain countertop. He winced and cradled his hand to his chest after that.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Ollie-pop. Now if you'll please excuse me, I have a shower that I need to take." I put down the brush and, using my two hands, shoved him out of the doorway and into the bedroom.

"But-ˮ he started, before I slammed the door in his face. I ignored the constant beating on the other side of the door and started the shower before peeling off my clothing.

I, for one, feel like having a particularly long show this morning.

____________________________________________________________________________

"MCCORMACK!" Oliver roared as I stepped out of the bathroom at 5:10. That left me just enough time to get down to the dining hall and eat before we go our schedules; and forced Oliver to make the difficult decision between food and a shower.

"Yes?" I said in a sing-song voice, skipping over to my dresser in my robe to grab my clothing.

But instead of responding, Oliver remained silent. 

"Well, what is it?" I asked, turning around to face him. His face was beet red, arms crossed tightly over his chest as his eyes darted between me and the bathroom.

"I see what you're doing" he hissed. I tried my best to put on an innocent face and contemplated if I should go back into the bathroom to change. I mean, I've already flaunted my sexy figure in front of him, after all.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Now are you going to take the bathroom or shall I? I need to get changed" I ran a hand through my hair and batted my eyelashes at him.

"You" he said, taking a step closer to me. His hand was raised, a finger pointed in my face. I tried my best to ignore the fact that, despite that he hadn't taken a shower, he managed to smell rather good. Like pears. He took a step back and stripped down into his quaffle-covered boxers, before rummaging through his drawers to find practise wear. "You are trying to get in my head, aren't you?"