Chapter nine - 100 Times a Therapist was Needed

Later that night I had spent most of my time of my bed reading through Remus's extreme supply of books

Later that night I had spent most of my time of my bed reading through Remus's extreme supply of books. They all mentioned the same thing. Werewolves. There different facts in each but one in particular stood out. It was covered in notes and little post it notes, it was obvious someone had been using in for personal use. No one cared that much without having a good reason.

 The book had informed me a werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope, was a who, upon the complete rising of the , became an uncontrollable, fearsome and deadly wolf. This condition was caused by infection with , also known as werewolfery. 

A werewolf could not choose whether or not to transform and would no longer remember who they were, and would kill even their best friend given the opportunity once transformed. Despite this, they were able to recall everything they had experienced throughout their transformation upon reverting to their human form.

It then went on to tell me about the monthly transformations and a potion named wolfsbane which allowed werewolf drinkers to keep their human mind during transformation. Remus had written all the ingredients underneath and detailed on how to make. 

Why did he need to know how to make Wolfsbane? Unless. No, surely not. It hit me so hard that I thought I was going to get whiplash. Remus Lupin was a werewolf. 

It all seemed to piece together. The missing days once a month. The looking extremely ill. Going to Madam Pomfrey all the time. The hundreds of detailed notes. 

Remus Lupin was a werewolf and I was going to prove it.

---------------------------------- Time Skip------------------------------------

"You have a minute ?" Regulus asked me.

"Ya, what's up ?"

"I have a problem."

"Yes, well now you have two."

"What, how?"

"I am not interested in, any way, in your first problem."

"But I really need your advice."

"You're asking me for advice ?!"

"I'm not going to take it ! I just wanna hear it."

"Go on the."

"Do you think Blaise is into guys at all ?"

"Pardon..."

"I said do you -"

"Yes I heard what you said, I'm just confused on why your asking me," I was now extremely baffled as to where this conversation was heading.

We had carried on walking in contemplating silence to History of Magic. When we had arrived I was sitting down when I had caught onto Regulus train of thoughts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I exclaimed. 

"Shut up," Regulus told me as he pinched my arm.

"You bitch, I want to be angry but I have so much more to say right now. You. Like. Blaise!"