SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

Damn, it's cold.

You exhaled heavily while still hugging yourself. Your eyes look at the road a few meters ahead of you and a little exasperated laugh comes out of your mouth as you silently curse the coincidence happening in your life.

Come on, give me a break. What the hell.

You see a biker group from Leepon Fang staying in the middle of the dark and silent road, blocking it completely. You can't go anywhere as well since this is the only path towards your destination. You calmly breath as you take a step closer to them, in order to cross the road.

When you are about to pass, the men freeze on their place as you hear them chuckling, "Look who we got here. What are you doing at a place like this in this time, kitten?"

20— no, 30. 30 gang members from Leepon Fang. Judging from their looks, they are just some normal members trying to reach the top.

You remained calm. You are aware of the fact that the only thing that can make your heart beat anxiously is when you are being with Mikey, anything aside from that is nothing.

"I need to go home. Excuse me." You reply shortly as you take an another step but then, they start looking at you wickedly.

They starts gathering around you, leaving you no choice but to stay in your place standing still. They are smirking and looking down at you as if they've found their little prey.

"Why don't we play really quickly? You'll love it." One of them stated while licking his lips.

Your expression didn't change. It is still calm but deep inside you, you're disgusted. Men like this are the reasons why women never feel safe walking alone in some places.

"What game are we going to play, then?" You asked calmly as you started making your knuckles sound, "Come to think of it, I'm also bored walking in coldness. I'd certainly love to play with you."

A bunch of men look at you with amusement, while some of them are laughing upon hearing your words. You look at them without any fear.

"We got a tigress-like little kitten here, boys!" The man in front of you laughs and smirks, "I'm going to put my rod inside your pus—"

Pathetic.

You didn't say a thing and with ease, the man with an insolent mouth fell hard on the ground, bleeding like hell as you threw a really strong kick on his temporal lobe before using your knee to quickly target his focal solar plexus. He spits blood as he lays on the ground, unconscious.

The other men stared at the fast paced knocking of their comrade with wide eyes. They can't believe what you just did.

Your eyes remained calm, "I was trying to get rid of some flies around him since he talks like shit."

"You fucking—" An another man run towards you but you are quick to break his knees and punch his throat before using your force to throw the man towards his friends who are shock as hell while watching you.

"W-who the hell are you?" You hear a man whisper those words but you didn't say a word.

"Come on, she's just a woman! Why are you chickening out like some fucking cowards!? Beat her!" Someone shouted as all the men ran towards you making you sigh.

Just a woman? I hate men who keep on looking down on woman just because they think they're better because of their biological sex. I just want to have a silent and dramatic walk under the moonlight, what a pain in the ass.

After less that ten minutes, you are left standing in the pile of unconscious bodies that are badly beaten up. You are calmly gasping for breath as you stare at the men laying on the ground. Some of them are bleeding, most of them have broken bones, and few of them are nearly dying.

"I'm sure if I wasn't the one who you meet here, that other person might be in trouble." You whispered and got a phone from one of the men's pockets before calling the police.

After doing such, you are about to go away from the scene when you hear a familiar sound of a motorcycle.

CB25OT.

You didn't move as you hear the sound getting closer and closer towards your direction. The sound stopped and the light from the motorcycle met you, causing the existence of some shadows.

Why did he come back?

The man from the motorcycle gets down and looks calmly and coldly to the unconscious bodies on the ground, before letting his gaze meet yours. He knows exactly what you did and it didn't shock him at all. He walks towards you, stepping on some bodies, and stops just in front of you.

"What are you doing here, Mikey?"

"Hop into my motorcycle. I will give you a ride, let's go home." He started coldly.

"But I need to—"

He looks at you without any emotions but your heart melted upon seeing something in his eyes, something that even you can't explain.

His eyes look cute. I can still recognize the innocent Mikey in his eyes.

"Don't misunderstand the situation, (Y/N). I didn't come here because I care for you. I'm just hungry and you should cook some dorayaki for me." He replied, averting his gaze, before turning around and starting walking away.

"D-dorayaki at 3:00 am in the morning?" You whispered looking at his back in disbelief. A smile crept on your lips as you softly chuckle with Manjiro's cuteness.

>>>