chapter 14

Y/n pov

I'm now in my office doing my work.being ceo is very tiring.i wonder how oppa handle this.

I heard knock at my.door."come in".i muttered i still busy looking at file.

"Y/n". I widened my eyes when i heard the voice.i look up and saw rose staring at me.it's been few days rose always visit at my office message me many times.i coldly looked at her." miss park how many times i've told do not bother me".her happy smile vanished."u-umm i'm sorry y/n i just want to visit you that's all".she muttered and i rolled my eyes."well you saw me now please get out of here".she was hurt but i don't care she also hurt me several times so why can't i?

"Y/n why are you like this i just being nice to you.i just want to spent some time with you is that to much to ask?" her tears almost falling from her eyes.my softened at this but i quickly replaced with my cold face."no y/n you can't fall for her again.she only playing with your feelings".

"Why i am being harsh to you it's because you clearly know.i just want to avoid you as much i possible.you think i'll forgive you that easily after you've done to me?you're wrong miss park.you broke my heart you broke my trust for you.you always enjoy my suffer.why you come back?why you doing this to me?isn't that enough after you ruined me?i hate you so much miss park chaeyoung.

I quickly get out of my office ignoring rose's calling.i finally let my tears fall.i hate you soo much rose.

Rose pov

She again left.i sat on the floor crying like a child.she hate me so much.it's all my fault i made her like this.i just want to tell her i love her soo much but i know she won't believe me.

I heard my phone rang i saw jisoo unnie calling me." hello unnie".

"Rose are you crying?" unnie softly asked me."unnie i need you".i sobbed.i heard unnie sighed."ok meet me at our usual place".she cut the phone.i get up and leave the buliding.

I reached at the cafe.i saw jisoo unnie waiting for me.i sit infront of her."rose ah what happened did you talk to her?"i shake my head."unnie she hates me soo much.i tried to talk to her but she harshly declined me.i don't know what to do".unnie held my hand."rose ah it's not that easy.she suffered so much because of us".

"I know unnie that's why i want to earned her forgiveness.no matter how times it takes". Jisoo unnie sighed." ok rose if that's you want but if you failed then you must leave her".when she said that my blood was boiling.leaves her in her dreams.i can't leave her just like that."no unnie i'll not leave her.if she leave me i will locked her in my room and stay with me forever."i shout at her face her.unnie is shocked at my sudden burst but i don't care.she will be mine again wether she liked it or not.