chapter 18

Y/n pov

"Oppa"

"Unnie"

I quickly rushed to them.i tried to wake them up but i failed.with my trembling hands i call ambulance.

15 minutes later ambulance came and we go to hospital.after we reached doctor told me to wait outside.i sit on the chair.who beat them?why they did this?

"Y/n". I saw my best friend nayeon coming with worried face." what happened to them who did this?"she was fuming in anger."i don't know when i reached home they were already unconscious and badly beaten."i begun to cry.

"Y/n don't worry they gonna be ok". Nayeon assured me.

After 1 hour doctor came out from the icu.we quickly rushed towards him." doctor is my oppa and unnie alright?"

"Yes they are ok now you can meet them". We sighed in relief." thank you doctor."he smiled and left.we open the door and saw oppa and unnie lying in the bed with lots of bandage in their body.i felt like crying seeing their conditions.

"Oppa"

"Unnie"

They look at me smile.i hugged them and begun to cry.i can' loose them they are my only family."oppa unnie i was worried.who did this to you?"i asked him.

"I don't know y/n.some mens with black suit barged into our house told us where were you.i refused to answer so they beat us and told us that they will come back again and get you".

With this i was so confused.why they want me.who are they?" oppa you know them?"oppa shake his head."no but i think their boss is female before i loose my sense i heard one of her mens called her and told her that you was not here".

I sighed and hold his hand."oppa unnie i'm so sorry.it's all my fault".unnie shakes her head."no y/n don't be sorry.it's not your fault.".unnie wiped my tears.

1 week later

Third person pov

After one week taeyong and jieun discharged from the hospital.y/n and nayeon begun to investigate who did this but they failed.they all reached home.

"Oppa unnie you guys need rest.let me help you". Y/n helped them to reached their rooms.after she done she begun to cooked for lunch.

After cooking she placed foods on the table." oppa unnie the lunch is ready".y/n called them before they start their lunch.somebody pressed the door bell.y/n got out from her seat.she open the door and her eyes widened

It was mr.park and his daughter