Chapter 8: Mall Rampants

Start from the beginning

"Wha-What was that?" Aaron stuttered, the Robots searched them in distance. They FLY WILDLY TOWARDS THE CAR! "OH, YOU GOTTA BE FRICKING KIDDING ME, YOU GUYS BETTER BE QUICK NOW!" Hydro shouted, "O-okay Hydro guy, Then, when you hit a pothole, you downshift--" Rick cuts off the talk. "Oh, yeah, ok..." Katie said slowly. "OK, YOU KNOW WHAT LET ME DRIVE," Hydro said, he transferred on the seat and he was about to drive like Takumi Fujiwira, Hydro is HOLDING ON TIGHT to the idea of this lesson.

"Okay, this is still a perfect opportunity to learn stick!" Rick said, some laser shoots at Rick, Rick managed to dodge and said "Whoa!". A robot LIFTS THE ENTIRE CAR UP with its LASER! The car FLIES ABOVE THE AIR, encased in POLYGONAL ENERGY!

"(Urgent) Hit the clutch, shift gears. (Casual) Which is much smoother when you're in midair." Rick struggled, "Yay were dead, Jesus Christ when I got didn't afraid by getting captured by robots..." Hydro said. Linda panics and points at the robots in the back. "Eric, Deborahbot- get those robots!" Linda shouted, "O-Okay" Eric and Deborah was in Unison, Eric grabs the "W" from a WAFFLE HOUSE SIGN and use it to CRUSH THE ROBOT that had captured the car. The car hits the ground and they escape! They enter a tunnel. On the other side, a robot spots them approaching.

"Is that a burnt orange 1993 station wagon? Or is it a--" The Robot cuts off the talk and gets crashed by the car, everyone was panicking and panicking, Hydro seemed to be normal but he revs the engine as fast as he can, A robot lands on the car's hood! "MY TURN!" Rick said as they transferred. The family heads back through the fast-food play place. And this happened.

Rick becomes a coward, "WAIT for NONONONO, YOU DRIVE! I CAN'T DO IT!" Rick shouted

"Alright... Batter up suckers" Hydro instantly stepped on a gas pad to increase speed, They FLY THROUGH in a wild series of shots as we see colorful balls FLY and BURGER MASCOTS go FLYING! Rick and Katie keep going with the lesson like his life depends on it!

"Hydro, you're going to have to do the... (LOW) the Rick Mitchell special." Katie said, "Uh, what the heck was that?" Hydro questioned confusingly, "(LOUDER) The Rick Mitchell special!" Katie shouted, "(MANIACAL LAUGH) I heard you the first time! I was just being a JERK! YOU CAN DO IT, KID!" Rick shouted, Hydro drives like a Fast & Furious main character and GUNS it towards A Ramp truck. While doing this he shifts into the HIGHEST GEAR.

Rick: Now Hydro, repeat after me--You have to go up the mountain--

Hydro: Okay, Up to the Mountain

Katie: Across the stream--

Hydro: okay, across the stream...

Rick and Katie: And down the river!

Hydro: Hooooly sh-