Chapter 5: Joint Swimming Classes

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

Two weeks have passed since that little plan of mine took place. After that, many boring and ordinary things were happening but at least I was spending my lunchbreak at the park with Kiryuin-senpai, whitch was the only interesting time of my day this past few weeks. During this time we came closer.

Something else that should be noted is that my relationship with my classmates got better. I actually did nothing, but just because I didn't cause any problems or insult them they forgot what happened in the first day.

Of course I wasn't popular or anything but many girls where glancing at me during classes and I ignored them. In the meantime, one student caught my interest. His name is Koenji Rokusuke. At first, he looked like a simple-minded narcissist. But after observing him a little he seems to be promising to offer me some fun.

I would be able to compete with him soon enough since tomorrow we are going to have swimming classes.

So today was another normal day. It was almost time for lunchbreak.  Today I wouldn't go to the park. Kiryuin-senpai called me yesterday to tell me she wanted to go and eat somewhere else, so she will come pick me up from my class. 

That is what I thought at first, but it seems she had other plans.

Lunchbreak started and someone slammed the door open. It was Kiryuin-senpai with a smirk on her face. When I saw that expression on her face I knew she was planning something.

All the boys in the class were looking at her while the girls were confused. She was scanning my class probably looking for me. I was about to stand up and greet her but I heard some perverted boys talking 

'She propably came to see me, I mean just look at me, am I not hot?'said Ike

'What are you talking about these days my performance in basketball is even better than our senpais. So many girls that are watching practice were looking at me. She is propably one of them.'said Sudo

After hearing those statements Yamauchi grinned and said:

"What are you two talking about? Hotness and perfect basketball performance? I am Yamagod so she propably came here to ask me out." Well I almost laughed at the last one.

 So I decided to just sit down and see Kiryuin-senpai's reaction at what was about to happen. She finally spotted me and walked towards my seat. I just sat there and Yamauchi stood in front of her.

"Hello there my cute senpai what buisness do you have with me?"he said with a grin while fixing his hair

Kiryuin-senpai just ignored him. After a little while Yamauchi, jumping around her like a monkey, was trying to get her attention.

"*Sigh*" senpai sighed and continued walking. With the force that she applied in her movement Yamauchi who was standing in front of her collapsed on the ground and got walked over by Kiryuin-senpai like he was nothing but a fly.

Then a smile formed on her face and:

"Kiyotaka let's have lunch together~"she said in a seductive tone

'No nickname? And my first name? I see what you are trying to do and I might play along'

Class: Eeeehhhh?

"Yo, Fuka where would you like to go?"I asked playing along with her little act to see how the defects will react.

As I was getting up, with incredible speed she sat on my lap forcing me to sit back on my seat.

"I was thinking of eating in your classroom with you today a-na-ta~" (A/N anata=my darling)

"Well I didn't make a bento today so I was hoping to hit up the cafeteria"I said