5.15p.m.

I felt someone sat down on the floor, beside me  I turn my head to the left and saw Tyler.

"Your sister's in the parking lot you know?" He said while leaning his head back.

"Shit!" I shouted loudly making the librarian hush at me.

I quickly stuffed my things into my bag and zipped it up. Throwing it onto my shoulder, I quickly stood up and ran towards the exit, leaving Tyler behind me.

My phone started ringing. I took it out from my pocket and answer it.

"Yeah, I'm already running down the hallway." I said, breathless.

"Well, hurry up yo-" I hung up the phone, not wanting to hear her voice.

Soon, I reached the school's parking lot. I saw Rebeccca and her friends laughing at something. I jogged towards her. She noticed me and scowl.

"What took you so long?!" She shouted.

"Well, I'm sorry for running down the hallway just to get here!" I shouted back.

"Run faster, fat ass!" She screamed.

"I'm here! Happy?!" I screamed louder, making her and her friends stare at me with wide eyes.

I took a deep breath.

"Can we go already?" I said and walked towards the passenger seat.

I open the car door and sat down on the seat. Soon, Rebecca came in.

At home.

The car ride to our house was really silent, really silent. There was no music and no talking. I got out of the car, leaving Rebecca alone. I went in the house and saw a man, a lady and a really attractive guy. The parents were talking to my parents while the boy was on his phone. Rude. They, the parents, stopped talking once the saw me.

"Oh, honey! I want you to meet your new neighbours, The Millars." She stood up from her seat.

I walk towards them and extended my arm.

"Hi, Mr and Mrs Millars. I'm Skylar." I said while shaking their hands.

My sister came in the house with a flirtatious smile once she saw the boy and so did the boy. I pushed the vomit that was building up in my throat by clearing my throat.

"Well, I just came back from school, I need to shower." I said and walk up the stairs.

After changing.

I wore a cream coloured sweater and a pair of skinny jeans just because there were guests. I didn't take my phone because it was rude to use electronic devices around guests. I sat beside my dad and my sister, who was sitting beside the boy again, I didn't talk at all. I just sat there like an idiot.

My mom stood up from her seat and clapped her hands.

"Well, who's hungry?" She asked.

"Starving." I said.

Dinner.

I ate my pasta in silence while everyone was talking. See, I'm not good in socializing. Well, I haven't talk to Kyle yet. Kyle was sitting beside me, talking to Rebecca happily.

"Hey, Kyle?" I called him.

He turn to me with a frown on his face.

"Umm.. I never get to introduce myself yet. I'm Skylar." I said and extended my hand.

"Kyle." He said rudely before turning back to Rebecca.

What the..? Why was he being rude to me and not to Rebecca?

"Umm.. mom, I'm not hungry anymore. I'll throw down the rest and wash my plate." I told my mom, she nodded.

I stood up from my seat and walk towards the sink. I put my leftovers in the rubbish bin and washed my plate. After washing, I went to the leaving room and grab a random book from under the coffee table and read it. I didn't want to be so rude and went up to my room.

After finishing their food, they sat on the living room's couch to talk, again. I sat beside Rebecca while she sat beside Kyle. I sat there, reading this amazing book I found under the coffee table. I closed the book with my middle finger on the page I was reading and look at the cover of the book.

'The Last Wild.' was the title of the book. I don't remember buying it. Weird. I cover my mouth as I yawn. I look at the clock.

10.50p.m.

I should go back to sleep now. I put the book back to where it belongs, under the coffee table, and stood up from my place.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go to bed-" I got cut off my Mrs. Millar.

"Oh, honey. It's okay." She said with a smile.

"Thank you and good night." I said and smiled at everyone except Rebecca and Kyle.

I walk up to my room and closed the door before stripping in to my baggy shirt and a pair of grey sleeping shorts. I jumped on my bed, landing face first, and fall into a deep, deep sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________Hey! Chapter 1 got deleted but because I love you guys, I decided to copy Chapter 1 all over again! <3