You picked up your bag which had groceries, along with the baby, and took off to your home.

~~~~~~~~

"What took you so lon- who's that baby?" Your mom said as you walked in.

"Oh uh, about that. Can we keep him? Please mumma? Dekho to kitna cute hai! (Look how cute he is!)" You said showing the baby's face.

 Can we keep him? Please mumma? Dekho to kitna cute hai! (Look how cute he is!)" You said showing the baby's face

(His eyes are green and hair is h/c)

"Pata nahi beta (I don't know sweetie) but at least tell me where he came from?" Your mum said pointing to the baby. I bit my lip and told her everything.

"Hmm, we can give him to an orphanage?" She suggested. You frowned.

"Mumma, you know how orphanages treat kids now-a-days. And here, look at the note. It says take care of him. The orphanages won't do that now would they?" You said trying to convince your mum. She sighed.

"Okay, fine. But you are going to take care of him, because you are willing to do it, not me, don't worry. I'll take care of the Adoption Papers. You are going to be his mother now. Okay?" Your eyes widened.

"But mumma I'm still too young to be a mom! I can take care of him, but I can't be his mother!" You said.

"But you have to!" She said frowning a little, but gaining her composture again.

"Why?" You asked. She sighed and told you to put Aster on the bed in your room, then she would tell you. So you did, and came down again.

"So?" You said. Your mother turned to you.

"Its because I'm moving back to India to help your Dadi (grandma)" Your mum said, making your eyes widen in shock and sadness.

"But mumma we can't move back! We just started to move on from-" you cut yourself off before you said his name, then continued, "I still don't get it, what does moving back have to do with me being a mother?" You said furrowing your eyebrows in confusion and sadness.

"I never said we" Now your jaw dropped as well.

"Wait wha- mumma! You mean I will live here alone?" You asked in disbelief, while your mother only nodded.

"B-but mummy! How am I supposed to live alone, without any guardian?! And now you're saying that I have to be a mother? I can't do this on my own!" You yelled.

"Who said you were doing this on your own? Chat will be here won't he? He can help you" you deadpanned at hearing this.

"Mom, he's a superhero. He has more important things to do than live here and take care of the whole situation"

"I know that! He visits you so he can help as much as he can" She said.

"Mumma why are you dragging him into this, he doesn't even know about all this! And he's in Shanghai currently"