In noticing a car following them, the yesmen fired at Shera's car, barely close to him.

With one hand on the steering, he stuck out the other one holding his shotgun and aimed at the moving vehicle in front of him. Slightly tilting the head, he shoots at the tires one after the other.

Boom!

The fast moving vehicle skidded in response, violently swaying left to right as it looked for control. Taking this as an opportunity, Shera hits the pedal moving to the side of the car and hitting the three men standing in the back way before they could take a position to defend themselves.

The pick up jerked to an abrupt halt, last two of Mohsin's men jumping out. Hauling their weapons, they pull the trigger. Angry bullets whizzing  out and striking the windshield of Shera's jeep. Thinking he may stop or turn back since they outnumbered him. Any person in their right state I'd mind would, but Shera would never. He'd lost his sanity way back, but felt it return with Sadaf, only to lose it once again. This time, for good.

Clenching his jaw, he pressed his foot harder on the accelerator, driving straight into the men. Jerking the wheel to the left and resulting in a sharp turn. Shera hit the brakes only after he'd heard a thud.

Kicking the door open, he steps down checking the side of the car. His lips twitched as a faint smile played at his lips on seeing the two men squished between the two cars. He didn't know if they were whacked or not. He didn't care. The pool of blood around them gave away the fact that they won't be able to move on themselves.

Shera released a breath before scanning the area as he realised that because of these two, he'd lost sight of Mohsin. They had distracted him, giving Mohsin time to run away. Again.

He couldn't have gone too far. Shera affirmed mentally.

He was standing in the middle of the one way path. Two cars and more men laying dead in and around it. Trees covered the sides of the road, although one denser than the other. Moving towards the denser side, he scans his eyes around with every step he takes. The dark of the night proving it difficult for him to look for any sort of tracks made by Mohsin. The chill wind gave away the fact that they were somewhere higher than water level. A cliff.

As he went deeper into the forest, he felt the lack of oxygen making him pant lightly. He was a well trained army officer, an advantage in itself that Mohsin lacked. His feet picked up speed as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, thanks to the full moon that shone above him.

In the quiet, Shera heard a snap of a twig from his right, followed by heavy footsteps rushing. Instantly changing course, he breaks into a sprint. A few moments later, grabs a running Mohsin by the collar of his pathani, pulling him backwards.

Shera tackled him to the ground, wasting no second to land punches on his face and kicking his knees to the side of Mohsin's torso. He already began feeling the heaviness settle in his eyelids, as he grunted at every blow. Having enough of his hands talking, Shera got to his feet and pulled out his gun. Aiming it on Mohsin's forehead and between the eyes, he gave a victorious smile.

"This is it, Mohsin." He says.

Panting, Mohsin raised his hands over his head in surrender. In the dark under the moonlight, the slow movement of his hands, fisting the earth beneath them went unnoticed by Shera. As if attempting to get to his, Mohsin moved his feet landing a kick in Shera, then tripping him over. He fell on his back, dangerously close to the edge of the cliff as making Mohsin stagger to his feet. Hurling the earth in Shera's eyes, 

"AH!"   he grunted struggling to blink.

"Mujhe marna hota na Shera, to kab ka mar jaata hota.  Teri tarha maut ka intezaar nahi karha main." He paces around Shera, watching him blink then shake his head. The glossy metal of the gun shone under the dim light, catching Mohsin's attention. Swiftly moving towards the weapon, he grabs in pointing it in his direction and pulled the trigger. Shera ducks away, right in time and dodges away the bullet.