Finale

"𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒊 𝒌𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒊
𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃 𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒚𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏"

Mohsin let out a bark of humorless laughter, shaking his head. 

"Tu akela mujhe maarne aaya hai? Last time to poori unit ke saath bhi nahi maar saka mujhe! Aaj kiya maarega?" He mocked, making Shera pull his fingers in a fist.

(You've come alone to kill me? Last time you had a whole unit, yet you weren't successful. What are you going to do now?)

"Pichli dafa teri biwi ne mujhe bachaya. Aaj bhi mujhe koi na koi to bacha hi lega." He smiled, raising to his ear. "Teri beti bhi to hai zinda. Woh bacha legi mujhe. Use main bechne se pehle, bilkul isi tarha apne kamre main, isi bed par---" 

(Your wife saved me that night. Someone else will save me today, as well. Your daughter is there too, right? She'll save me. Before selling her off, I'll bring her to this room, on that very bed--)

Shera jostled him away, earning a sinister chuckle. 

"Teri Sadaf ka bhi yehi haal kiya tha maine. Bichari kaafi din tak dhang se chal bhi nahi pati thi. Teri beti ko bhi--" He stopped when a strong punch lands on his face, sending him flying to the marble floor. 

(I'd done the same thing to your Sadaf. Poor thing couldn't walk for days. I'd the same to your daughter--)

"Meri beti ka zikr apne iss gande zehen se nikal de Mohsin, shayad tujhe zinda chordu." Wiping the blood off his mouth, Mohsin gave him a bloody smile. 

(Don't you fucking take my daughter's name with that filthy mouth of yours, Mohsin. Maybe I'll spare your life then.)

"Tsk. Nahi kar sakta aysa. Aakhir wo hai to Sadaf ki aulaad. Bilkul usi ki tarha hogi."

(Can't do that. She is Sadaf's child after all. Must be just like her.)

Shera fumed, exhaling through his nostrils, landing a kick after kick in his gut. Grabbing the collar of his kurta, he drags him to the center of the room, right between the bed and the door.  Mohsin thrashed his arms around, and felt something cold touch his hand to his right. Getting hold of it, he pulls it out smiling wickedly as the metal shone under the bright lights.

Whipping it across, he slashes Shera's leg earning a hiss. The grip around his  collar loosened for a fraction of a second making Mohsin spring to his feet. Swiftly, he runs the knife across his forearm.

"Mujhe maarna itna asaan nahi hai, Shera. Agar hota to usi raat marjata tere haathon." He snarls. Blood gushed from his arm, but he payed no heed to it.

(Killing me is not this easy, Shera. If it was, then you'd have killed me long ago.)

"Asaan maut tujhe haram hai."

(You're not going to die an easy death.)

Gritting his teeth, both men get into a brutal hand fight. Mohsin tried throwing a punch to Shera's face but he ducked low, striking him in the ribs. He staggered backwards, clutching his side. His face twisted in pain.

"Maut to tujhe bhi itni asaani se nahi milegi, Shera. Tu bhi uski tarha bheek mangega mere saamne." He spewed.

(It's not going to be easy on you,either. You look beg before me just like her.)

Shera groaned, literally jumping on him and catching him off guard. Landing on top of him, he throws punch after punch in his face to a point that his face turned bloody. His eyes moving in and out of consciousness with his breathing turning labored.