The girl sprang to her feet watching these two men kill eachother with bare hands and rushed to the door.

"Kholo! Please, kholo!" She yelled, pounding her fist on the door.

(Open the door! Please!)

Mohsin, still under him, managed to grab the gun that lay to his side and land a blow to the side of Shera's head. Feeling him slip out for a moment, he kicks him taking the upper hand.

Shera blinked his eyes then shook his head to clear the blur in his vision while slowly getting to his feet. He felt the world around him spin then stop at the gun that was pointed to his forehead. Mohsin gave him a bloody smirk.

"Tera time aa gaya." He said, applying pressure on the trigger. The bullet whizzed out of the pistol and moved past Shera, who managed to duck just in time, and hit the poor girl standing  by the door behind them.

(You're time is up.)

Instantly, she fell to the door in a pool of blood around her. Panting and gasping for air as she tried making sense of what happened. She coughed,  touching her wound that painted her hand in dark maroon color.

Mohsin still had his gun pointed at Shera when the doors flew open. His men filled in the room, and held Shera in place. 

"Kaha tha na, asaan nahi hoga." Mohsin smiled in victory like he had buried Shera dead already when his men began dragging him out of the room. But he certainly had underestimated who Shera was and what he was capable of.  Mohsin's victory was short-lived without a question.

(Told you it's not going to be an easy one.)

Just as Mohsin stepped out of the room, Shera elbowed the one to his right in the gut. Kicked the left in his side. Hauled the one behind him in dangal style on the floor, kicking him. Ripping the gun off his waist, he shot him straight in the chest. Twirling around, he pulled the trigger, second after second, downing all the bullets in the other men. And just like that, Mohsin stood pitched in his place. He glanced at the corpses of his men who he assumed would deal with the lion, cursing them.

He gulped, moving his eyes to look at Shera, dreading him. The next thing he knows, another pack of yesmen gather around him, protecting their master only to meet the same fate as their companions. Mohsin knew he couldn't hide for long. Watching Shera's wrath take control, killing like this was enough to scare the living shit out of him. He quietly sneaked to the other side of the room, behind his men so he'd be unnoticed and slipped out through the door.  

But Shera had seen him scurry away from the corner of his eye. He didn't waste time on the handful of men and shot them without a care in the world, cutting it short and went chasing after Mohsin down the hallway. He looked both sides, but when he saw no trace of him there, went over to the balcony that looked down the floor.

Spotting the might night blue of his pathani, jogging out the main entrance of the building. Like a monkey, he swinged his legs over the railing and jumped, landing on his feet like Spiderman. Without wasting another second, Shera rushed out of Rang Mahal, leaving the audience's mouth hanging at his mini stunt.

The situation outside was totally normal.

"Mohsin!" He called, frantically looking around while standing in the middle of the street. The crowd around him froze for a second, gawking at him like a lunatic before minding their own businesses. A car zoomed past Shera, missing him by a tiny fraction and sped off. Knocking down the stall on the side.

Another truck followed behind, Mohsin's men with their guns stood in the back with pride. Knitting his brows together, Shera runs to the vehicle he arrives in here. Quickly pulling the door open, he starts the car and sped off in the direction the previous two left.