(Kyle x Reader) For real?

Hey guys , another one shot. Im just trying trying to write things. Don't judge me! :'D

Reader's POV

"Ahh" I thought , another quiet day in South Park...well , almost quiet. " (Y/N) !!!!!!!!!!!!! " cartman yelled from downstairs. I sighed "WHAT!?" I shouted back. " (Y/N)!!!! " He yelled once again. I groaned and came downstairs. " What do ya want?" I asked annoyed. "Well , dear sister of mine..." he said. Yeah I know. I'm (y/n) cartman. Not proud of it though...
"It's Kyle" he said. Kyle? What's with Kyle? I gave him a confused look. " I don't know what he wants , but stay away from him" cartman said. " Why do I have to stay away from him? I think he doesn't want to hurt anybod-" " He's a dirty son of a jew! He has a bad influence on you (y/n) , so stay away from him" he said sternly. " Okay , bro..." you didn't want to stay away from Kyle of course. In fact , you had a tiny crush on him , but you were unlucky to have cartman as your brother.

-Time skip to next morning-

I woke up when my alarm went off. I stood up and walked to my mirror. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed. "Ugh , (y/n) did you see yourself in the mirror again!?" cartman said. "N-no" I lied. My hair was all messy. I took my brush and began to brush my hair. I wore my jeans and (f/c) hoodie. I walked downstairs and ate breakfast with my brother. Well , cartman just ate cheesy poofs and chocolate bars before school. I wonder how he would be in the future..."Bye poopkins of mine. Be safe! " Our mother said to us when we walked outside and waved goodbye. We walked to the bus stop and I saw Stan , Kyle and Kenny. I wanted to greet them all , until cartman reminded me "Remember , don't pay attention to Kyle okay?" I gave him a fake smile "Yeah yeah , he's a filthy jew alright." I walked over to the boys and greeted them all...except for Kyle of course. "Hi Stan , hey Kenny" I looked over at Kyle only to see that he was confused.

Kyle's POV

I looked confused at (y/n). Did she just greet Stan and Kenny , but not me? Oh no , that fatass must have told her. Act cool , Kyle , act cool. "So , uhm , Hi (y/n)." was all I could say. She didn't even look at me. "Oh look , the bus is here." with that said she hopped in the bus. I stood there frozen. Stan and Kenny were as well. I could have swore that I heared cartman laugh. This is bad. Is she ignoring me now?

-Another time skip to lunch break-

Reader's POV

I feel horrible. I've been ignoring Kyle for only 3 hours and I already can't take it anymore. Why would cartman that I stay away from him anyways? I decided. I'm going to tell cartman that I'm not doing it anymore. I found him outside sitting by a tree eating some snacks. I walked over him "Brother of mine , we need to talk." everytime when we say "Brother of mine" or "Sister of mine" we know it's important. He lift one eyebrow and stood up "What is it (y/n)?" I looked around to see nobody was watching and whispered "I'm not ignoring Kyle anymore." he spit , whatever was in his mouth out and said "WHAT!?" that caught some attention from the others , but they just ignored it. "Shhh , not so loud !" I sighed. " Why do you want me to ignore him anyways?" I asked him. He just sighed and grabbed me by my arm. "H-hey! Where is this going!?" I yelled. He didn't say anything and took me to the restroom. Yeah , the BOYS restroom. "Dafuq , cartman!?" I wanted to punch him so hard , but he said "Look (y/n) , Kyle likes you." I was suprised. I gave him a 'go on ' face. "And well , he doesn't know that I know , but I wanted to make you ignore him so that he feels terrible and gives up on love!" he said laughing. My face was priceless and my jaw dropped. "That is dark and horrible Eric , that is so low." I managed to say. "Yeah , cartman , I wonder where you heard that." a familiar voice said.

Kyle's POV

I came out of the toilet and saw cartman and (y/n) there. "Kyle..." (y/n) said with a sad look on her face. "Brother of mine..." she said "yeah I know" cartman replied and left. There was an awkward silence. "So , uhm , now you know..." I broke the silence between us. "Yeah"she said. I felt myself become red of embarrassment. "It was not purpose to ignore you , I didn't know until a few seconds ago." she said with that cute voice of her's. "I know , I'm not really mad or something." I said. I only wanted to know her answer. Will she go out with me? I guess not , knowing that cartman is her brother.

Reader's POV

He's not mad? What a relief! I thought he would totally hate me for listening to cartman. "So , what is it then?" I asked him hoping he would ask it. He blushed madly and began to stutter. "W-will you , no uhm w-would y-you like to- I mean!" he facepalmed himself and hid his face in his hands. "I can't do it..." I heard him whisper to himself. "But I can." I said and he looked up at me. I took a breath. "Kyle , I've always liked you. You can say that I have a tiny crush on you. I knew you would never like back for the fact that I'm not pretty as the others girls are or that I'm cartman's sister , but I can't help think about you everyday. So pleas-" I felt Kyle's finger against my lips. "Don't say anything anymore. " he said and let go.

Kyle's POV

I didn 't know. I didn't know she liked me all the time. I feel so happy. I stopped her. Now it's my turn. "(y/n) you're gorgeous and I don't care if you are cartman's sister. It doesn't mean you hate me right?" I asked her. "N-no" she said with an innocent voice. "That's all I need to know" I came closer and leaned in until our lips were touched. I waited for this moment.

Third person POV

The kiss didn't last that long. While they were kissing someone came in. " OMG KYLE AND (Y/N) !?!?" Stan screamed his lungs out. Kyle and (y/n) broke from the kiss. "S-stan! It's not what it looks like!" (y/n) said panicking. "Okay , let me get this straight , first (y/n) ignores Kyle , then cartman is all pissed off and goes home , (y/n) is in a fucking boys restroom while you two were making out!?" Stan said. (y/n) and Kyle didn't say anything. "What does cartman think of this?" Stan asked. 'Well , I think he understands." (y/n) said smiling. After that Stan and Kyle helped (y/n) getting out of the boys restroom without getting caught. They were all happy , but what they didn't know was that cartman was home planning on some revenge actions for Kyle when he breaks (y/n) 's heart...

How was it? :3