She went to the other door of the vehicle as she carried the little boy to her arms. I know that cute child, is he the ring bearer yesterday? Wait, is that her son?

"Taylor!" The kid ran to the bodyguard as Taylor caught him. "Come, Russel, I wanted to meet your someone." Justine ordered her child as the kid hold her mother's hand.

"Russel, this is Miss Emma, Emma this my nephew Russel Josh Cruz." Justine introduce us to each other and I was shocked that he was her actual nephew, but why did she call him, her son?

"Mama?" The child asked and my eyes went wide. "No Russel, she's my... wife." I'm so delighted when she called me hers.

"Then she's my Mama too, Mommy Tita." The adorable child argued with her Mommy Tita. Wait, Mommy? Tita?

"He's my brother's son, so don't get confused when he calls me mommy." Justine clarifies as he carried her nephew towards the plane. "You wanna go see some clouds?" She asked Russel and the child's eyes sparkled. "Is mama going with us?" This child has a lot of questions for his Mommy Tita.

"Yes, she is. Now let's go?" She asked and the kid jogged his little step to the plane. "I'm sorry that he called you mama. His real mom does have a blonde her like you, so I guess he recognizes his mother to you." Justine apologizes as she assisted me to the plane stairs. "It's fine, he's so bubbly and adorable. May I ask, where's his real mom?" I had to ask.

"His mom died because of cancer. I stood for him as a mother, that's why he called me Mommy Tita. Tita is the Filipino Language defines as Auntie." She explained to me while we took our seats. Russel was very comfortable at her Auntie's gaze while looking at the plane window.

"I had to bring him because there's no one will look out for him at the mansion. And I miss this little kiddo too." Justine tickles her nephew as I heard soft giggles from him. "Mommy... Stop!" Russel can't help himself to laugh harder and I was smiling at them. I'm so jealous, I wanted to have kids too. But how will I, if I'm stuck with her for 4 years. Maybe I'll make some talk with her about me getting kids with other men since she will disagree to have a child with me.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

When I was done reviewing some legal and confidential documents that I brought from the office, it was already lunchtime and we still have 4 hours to land in the Maldives. I actually brought Russel to me so I can have more bond with him and to avoid Emma's pranks if ever we're alone there for fucking 7 days long.

When I went to Russel's seat, he was laying on Emma's gaze while my wife was busy reading her books. "Is he sleeping?" I asked her but she shushes me. Rude.

"Sorry, yes he was sleeping an hour ago, so don't make him wake up." She instructed me as I sat beside my son. "It's lunch already, I told the crew that to prepare us food, so I need to wake him up and take his medicines." I clarified to him and I slowly nudge Russel.