Azurine's Story

Hi! Before I start the story, I would like to thank

@Grandmumfolklore as well as @LeonaMherize and @EponineSummers2 for the encouraging coments. Without further ado, let's continue.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Azurine sighed, "It is time I told you guys the truth. Seven years ago, when we were both sixteen, we are twins, and I was always chosen to make magic crystals for their scepters and other magic items, I did not even let Prisma try. I never realised that she felt so left out until that song. When I had the opportunity to visit her at the protector's dungeon, she explained that she was hurt by the fact that nobody even stopped to consider choosing her to help. Before that, when our mother, Crystal, made us our Terra crystals, I was given the more powerful one. I invented lots of remedies which made her jealous that all attention was on me. It was my fault she turned into this villian who does nothing but destroy people's lives."

Crystal

Azurine than continued," Crystal is being held captive by Prisma

Azurine than continued," Crystal is being held captive by Prisma. The only way to save her is for me to go to the everrealm with my Terra Crystal and destroy the crystals that are blocking her path, only the fact that I have not been there has stopped me. I miss her so much. Now, there is an even lower chance that I can save here, as Prisma took my Terra Crystal." She sighed again. "I haven't seen her for three whole years, four in two months."

Sofia sprang to her feet, "Let's save her."

Chrysta replied, "I am sure we all would love to, but look where we are. Ugh, it is hopeless!"

Azurine said, "There is a way to get out of here." Saying that she asked for an enchantlet. She used it to open the cage with expertise.

She then said, "Here's the plan..."