Asking Amber

"Amber, do you want to visit Azurine?" Sofia asked.

  "You mean that nice crystal master?"

  "Yes, that's the one."

   "Of course! Do you think she would agree to make me my own magical amulet like the one you have on your neck?" Amber gasped excitedly.

  "may..."

  "Or maybe she would take me to the isle of miracles. Ooh! Let's visit the isle of rompkins first! I wanna say hi to Harumph! Actually, why are you asking me?

    "I was about to say that. We will first visit Chrysta at the fairy isle. She said that Prisma is being let out today and we should watch out if she wreaks havoc. We are not sure if she has changed."

   "Then why are you letting her out?"

  "The protectors think that everyone deserves a second chance."

  " Let me change. I will meet you there."

   "How?

  "I have that hidden tile, remember?"

  "Okay."

  Sofia met Amber, who was dressed like this.

  "Still a little fancy

  "Still a little fancy..." Sofia said when she saw Amber.

    "Hey! It is my adventure dress."

  "Let's go."

  The boat arrived and Amber asked a ton of questions.

  "What isles are there?"

  "

The Isle of Trolls: Where trolls live.

The Isle of Dragons: Where dragons live.

The Isle of Wishes: Where a person's greatest wish can be granted.

The Isle of Witches: Where witches live.

The Isle of Unicorns: Home of the unicorns.

The Isle of Centaurs: Where centaurs live.

The Isle of Dancing Deserts: So named because the desert's magic sands can show anything a person wishes to see. It also hides items that are too dangerous for frequent use, such as Shatter Stones.

The Isle of Magic Music: Where beautiful music can be heard.

The Isle of Mermaids: Where mermaids live.

The Isle of Rompkins: Where rompkins live. (Hoodwinks also live on this isle.)

The Isle of Fairies: Where fairies live.

The Isle of Memories: Where a person can see memories of their past.

The Isle of Beanstalks: Where beanstalks grow.

The Isle of Magic Carpets: Where magic carpets are made.

The Isle of Forever Frost: A land of ice and snow, home of the Articondors.

The Isle of Wee Sprites: Where Wee Sprites live.

The Isle of Magical Birds: Where magical birds live." 

  "Wow! I wanna visit them all!"

  "Not yet!"

  "I kinda forgot what the wicked nine was though. What did Prisma want to do with them?  

  "When she obtained the Locket of Vor came to be imprisoned in, she set out to obtain these nine objects so she can regain her powers as a Crystal master and get her revenge on Asurine. Prisma went after the first of the Wicked Nine, the Falcon's Eye, a purple gemstone concealed within the hilt of the Sword of Shan Yu. The sword is found in the kingdom of Wei-Ling, but the efforts of Chrysta and the Wei-Ling royal children and prevented them from aqiuring it. After that, Prisma tried to steal the spindle of the Spinning Wheel that placed under the sleeping spell, which apparently replaces Maleficent's Staff in the lineup. The spindle is under the protection of the three good fairies,Flora, Fauna, and merriweather.  Once more, fate prevents it from falling into Prisma's hands when I intercepted her and the spindle is confiscated by the Protectors, though Prisma manages to escape thanks to a Necessi-Key she stole from me.

Prisma finally manages to acquire one of the Wicked Niinie. The Evil Queen's Crown, which wass being displayed at the Dunwiddie Museum, and which has the power to create devastating blasts of lightning if light is shone through it in a specific way.

Aware of Prisma's hunt for the Wicked Nine, Protectors were dispatched all over the EverRealm to locate the remaining pieces and return them to the Mystic Isles for safekeeping. Nerrissa, a mermaid Protector, is sent to to find Ursula's Necklace, which is hidden in the Kelp Forest. Though complicated by a rogue sea twister, Nerissa manages to get the necklace with my help and takes it back to the Mystic Isles.

By our graduation from royal prep, the Protectors have managed to find and recover all of the Wicked Nine, retrieving the crown from Prisma somehow and locking them all away in a secure room. However, Prisma managed to get inside and begins the ritual necessary to absorb their power. Me and the Protectors interrupt the ritual, however, and the Wicked Nine items fall to the ground and apparently disintegrate. It is revealed not long afterward that the ritual had in fact freed Vor from the Locket, and that the Wicked Nine all contained fragments of her ring, the source of her dark power. With the fragments reformed into her ring, Vor then takes over Prisma's body and reasserts her corporeal form.

I am sure you know the rest."

  "But what are the objects?" 

    "The Wicked Nine are as follows:

Jafar's Snake Staff

Maleficent's Staff (the Spinning Wheel's Spindle)

Ursula's Necklace

Mor'du's Claw

The Sword Of Shan Yu (The Falcon.s Eye)

Dr Facilier's Hat

Lady Tremaine's Key

Mother Gothel's Sundrop Flower

The Evil Queen's Crown And Heart Box"

   "Oh."

  "Anyway, we are here!"

They entered the secret library and Amber saw a beautiful orange flower.

  "Ooh! What is that flower?"

  "You mean the nettledrop? I got it from frezurnburg."

  "Why is it called the nettledrop? It is a pretty odd name."

  "Snowdrops were first created by the fairy Miss Nettle. It was revealed that the flowers were stolen from her by the Royal Gardener of Freezenburg. As such, the flower has been deeply immersed into the culture of the kingdom and is used in many festivities but without acknowledgement of Miss Nettle. This wass until I told the King of Freezenburg (King Henrik) about Miss Nettle and he officially acknowledged her by renaming Snowdrops to 'Nettledrops'. Princess Hildegard stated that the Nettledrop is the first flower every child in Freezenburg learns to draw, and Henrik stated that people use the flower for weddings."

  "Wow! wait...she is a good fairy now?"

  "Yep. Let's get into the elavator now."

  " Wow! I haven't taken it in such a long time!