Chapter 50 : And So Ragnarok

"Are you really going to do this Fancy Pants?" Y/N asked as they walked down the hall.

"Absolutely! They'll love it!" Loki responds holding his new horns. Y/N stops in front of Loki and begins to do his hair and place the horns on his head.

"Alright but please be sure to stay safe." Y/N said giving him a kiss on his cheek before teleporting to the top of the ship.

"You're savior is here!" He shouted and she rolled her eyes.

"Your father, forever the king of drama." She muttered to her stomach when she looked up at Asgard. "Frigga and Odin... Watch over your sons." Y/N started sending blasts at Hela's army as Asgardians got on the ship. Then there was a blast that struck the palace. Lightning. She smirked, waiving her hand multiple of Hela's guards were hit by black spears. Y/N's eyes went black as she noticed Hela approach Thor, Valkyrie, and Loki. Hela froze and looked up slightly dodging a black spear.

"Darling, what are you doing?" Loki asked inside Y/N's mind.

"Creating an opportunity." Y/N thought back

"Liar." Loki then threw daggers at Hela to try and get her attention but to no avail. "You do realize our daughter is also with you."

"Oh ye of little faith. It's sad really we should work on that." Hela shot a sword and Y/N stopped it in a cloud of black smoke with a chuckle as Loki rolled his eyes.

"You really should switch sides dear. Think of all the realms we could conquer." Hela called out. "The power you and your child have would be unstoppable."

"Here's the thing... my daughter will have amazing power. But she will use it at her own will not at your's." She looks at her stomach. "Say goodbye to Auntie Hela." Y/N then blasts Hela off of the bridge and then shoots black smoke up to the sky. "THOR!"

"Got it!" Thor shouts as he combines his lightening with her smoke striking down Hela's army one by one. Hela then climbed back up and started walking angrily towards them, swords drawn. Y/N's eyes went black again only this time seeing a vision and then she teleported to the red and yellow ship as the three started forming a plan.

"Baby I really need you to stop kicki... ow..." Immediately Y/N sat down groaning in pain. "Alright... I get your excited my little warrior princess but I really need you to cool it." She said through her teeth. "We aren't done yet." She looked down and the kicking stopped.

"Need help Little Assassin?" She leaned her head against the wall.

"I used too much power." She said. "But I got a vision of your plan and wanted to see the palace one more time."

"You just aren't going to let me go alone are you?" She looked up at Loki and smiled. She looked at her left hand and began playing with her ring.

"Absolutely not. You are about to start Ragnarok and destroy your home. What kind of future wife would I be to not be by your side?" As she looked up, she noticed a slight blush adorning Loki's cheeks. "What is it?"

"My future wife... hearing it out loud makes me want to just..."

"Easy there lover boy. We need to start Ragnarok first. Plus I'm huge at the moment."

"Doesn't make you any less beautiful." Loki kissed her temple and then they go to the front of the ship and flew to the palace. Y/N took over the drivers seat while Loki ran in. Suddenly flashes of Thanos hit her as well as her telling herself to not let it happen. Loki then appears back in the ship in a familiar blue and black like smoke. She looks and sees the tesseract and immediate fear hits her.

"Loki put it back." She says full of fear.

"There's no time. And Ragnarok won't destroy it love. I won't let Thanos reach it. Let's go!" Y/N was about to rebuttal when she saw the palace begin to go up in flames. She flew the ship back to the main one. Not long after Hulk, Valkyrie, and Thor were on the ship. Loki secured the ship and helped Y/N to their room. He was definitely talking to her but Y/N was too freaked out by her vision. She kept hearing her own voice saying "don't let it happen" over and over again. Once they got to their room, they watched Asgard blow up into nonexistence. Shortly after a tired but determined Thor came in and Loki had hidden the tesseract. Y/N was staring blankly at the wall as the two talked. Y/N tuned them out for the most part but was slowly starting to snap back into reality.

"You are king now Brother, you got what you always wanted." Loki said.

"I want you part of this Loki. I'm not great at the political aspect of this. I still think like a warrior. Not a king. And to be honest, the Asgardians did live comfortably under your rule." Thor says and Loki was shocked by the compliment from his brother. "Prehaps you're not so bad after all...is she alright?" Thor points at Y/N who is still staring blankly at the wall. "Are you two not really here? If you were I would give you both a hug." Thor then throws something at both of them. Y/N not looking at them catches it and Loki catches the object thrown at him.

"We're here Brother." Loki then turns to Y/N with concern on his face. She then snapped out of her trance and gave Loki a very fake smile. She was trying to reassure him but she couldn't hide the fear in her eyes. She turns to Thor.

"I must look like a planet to you Thor." She giggled as Loki helped her stand up.

"You are glowing! So am I having a niece or nephew?" Thor asked walking up to them. Y/N smiled and took both Thor's and Loki's hands, placing them on her stomach. She looked at Loki with a genuine smile this time, causing Loki to relax.

"Thor we are having a daughter. Who seems to be just as stubborn as her mother." Loki says.

"That will be a lot of pink Brother." Thor says and then feels a strong kick. Thor's eyes widen.

"We like purple Thor." Y/N says and Thor cannot help but belly laugh as he feels the baby lightly press against his hand in confirmation.

"Well she will be a mighty warrior!" Thor continues to laugh as Loki rolls his eyes.

"Would you like to know her name Brother? Seeing as you will be her god father." Thor blinks his eyes at Loki as if asking for explaination. "If anything should happen to Y/N and I, you and Natasha will be in charge of her." Thor's eye wells up and Y/N just notices.

"Oh my gods! You are missing an eye!" Thor chuckles at her exclaimation.

"You really are bad at noticing things Little One." Thor says. "I'm honored to have been chosen for this task." Y/N smiles at Loki. She knew he would pick Thor but never imagined that he would announce it to Thor in front of her. Loki smiled and tilted his head towards Thor for Y/N to do the honors.

"Thor meet your niece..." Y/N started. "Frigga Natasha Lokisdottir."