[ 19 ] PRECIOUS BOY

TW// BLOOD

"TSUMU?"

you gently pull on the bottom of the boys shirt, he turns to you with an eyebrow raised and a lazy smile on his lips that doesn't quite reach his dark eyes, "yes y/n?"

"can i tell you something?" you pull your knees closer to your chest and watch him when he nods straight away, confusion etched onto his honeyed features.

"you can always talk to me, is everything okay?" the boy leans forward ever so slightly, and you take one of his hands in yours.

atsumu looks surprised for a minute but quickly adjusts as he settles into a more comfortable position on the roof, whilst you fiddle with the rings on his fingers, humming.

"no, everything isn't okay." you say matter-of-factly, meeting his eyes. "you think you're not enough, and that's real fucken' stupid of you because you're amazing, atsumu miya. you are such a good person and i'm mad you can't see that yourself because you're really precious to me."

"you're lying." his lips tilt upwards in a wonky smile and there's a hesitant twinkle in his eyes, "i'm not a good person and you know that, i'm a moody piece of shit."

"okay and? your moods make you human, and you are good because i can always trust you to be there, like that time you helped me escape from that old lady when she called the cops on me and you even helped me hide, remember?" you grin, leaning in.

"oh my god!!" the boy's eyes light up, atsumu punches your shoulder lightly. "i do remember that, that was crazy! we went to your favourite place, the arcade? and got you kicked out..." he sighs wistfully before shaking his head and giving you a sheepish look. "sorry about that by the way, my brother just gets to me."

"it's alright because the arcade wasn't my favourite place anyways." you shrug nonchalantly, turning away and letting your eyes scan the sun soaked streets below. "it feels like we're on top of the world."

"it's only my roof," the blonde laughs breezily, running a hand through his hair as you hold his other one in your lap. "to be honest... i thought you were upset about the arcade, i know i'd be mad if someone got me kicked out of the gym."

"nah, there's actually another place." you confess, eyes back on the boy besides you as he listens closely to your every word, it makes you feel special, the amount of attention he gives you when you speak, even about stupid things. "it's the—"

"you know what?" atsumu takes his hand away from yours and drapes an arm over your shoulders, bringing you closer to him so that your faces are close and the tips of your noses are touching.

"what the heck are you doing now?" you scrunch your nose at his sudden actions, the blonde immediately shifts away, giving you an apologetic look.

"sorry — got excited. anyways, ya think i'm amazing right?" he asks, a genuine smile on his pretty face, you nod, wanting to cheer him up. (and really actually thinking that)

"then why don't you take me to your favourite place instead of telling me about it?" he suggests, barely containing his excitement as it seeps through his elated mood and the happiness so evident in his stygian eyes. "we could go there together and just chill, what do ya think, y/n?"

"you didn't even have to ask." you agree to him, not even skipping a heartbeat. the cool zephyr kisses your skin though an overall humidity in the air remains, "now can we please go inside? tie?" you remind him.

"yeah, i can barely see you with how dark it is now." atsumu nods, shuffling over to get to the window. before he can reach for the latch, the blonde pauses. "where did you say we were gonna go again, princess?"

you smile and he doesn't have to see it in the dark to know it's there. "i didn't, that's for me to know and you to find out."

"bitch, move over." atsumu yawns, falling onto the couch and throwing a cushion over himself. osamu gives him a dirty look, not even hesitating to kick the blonde away.

"you move over, literally sit anywhere but near me." osamu mumbles, shuffling the farthest away he can from his twin and reaching for the remote to flick through some channels.

atsumu lunges for it first, grabbing it and flinging the remote away from his brother, "i wanna watch tv, go away — you're so ugly it's blinding me."

"we have the same face atsumu."

"yer still one ugly bitch," the blonde shrugs, "now get out of my living room and let me watch tv in peace, you whore."

"shut the fuck up, your living room? i live here too," osamu crosses his arms and groans. "i was literally here first anyways."

"okay and?" the other boy sticks his tongue out, flicking through the channels lazily, not really paying attention to the screen before him, "i was here second."

"son of a bitch." osamu mumbles under his breath.

atsumu snorts, "we have the same ma." before adding in a quieter voice, "i shoulda got rid of you in the womb, survival of the fittest."

"fuck you."

"ew, you're my brother — have some shame osamu miya."

"bitch you're one to talk about shame?" the boy retorts.

atsumu only hums, too invested in the harry potter rerun on the screen. he's not watching it because he likes the movies (even though he does) but also to piss osamu off because he hates harry potter and thinks it's overrated.

"shut up already, they're about to kill the noseless guy."

osamu gets an idea, and there's a small mischievous smile on his face as the boy suddenly pulls his legs back, atsumu turns to face his brother in confusion only to be met with two harsh legs kicking him straight in the face.

"why are you such a — MOTHERFUCKER!"

"you called?" mr miya sticks his head in the living room, a smug smile on his face.

atsumu groans in pain and also at his dad's dad joke, instinctively clutching his nose when blood seeps down his chin and onto his shirt.

the older man raises an eyebrow at his sons' bloody nose and is about to intervene in their fight until they both cut him off.

"get out." both atsumu and osamu say at the same time, clearly not amused at his attempt to be funny. (atsumu gets it from his dad)

the older man raises his hands in defeat, "okay, no more dad jokes but why the fuck is yer nose bleeding so much?" he questions his son, sighing. "i'll grab some tissues, keep your chin up."

atsumu nods and shoots his brother a dirty look. osamu only shrugs, a smug look on his face as he grabs the remote from the blonde and turns the tv on to his boring cooking shows, "loser."

"i'm gonna get you back." atsumu states, as tears of pain cloud his vision because of how hard his nose was hit. "my nose hurts like shit bro."

"i'll believe it when i see it." osamu shrugs, not even bothering to look away from the tv for a second.