Chapter 4

AN: I take back what I said I'm bored again so here's another chapter. ALSO ARE WE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW HOT HE LOOKS IN THAT PICTURE

I woke up, more excited than yesterday knowing that I am going to see Pony. I decide I'm going to dress nice but still comfy to impress Pony because I feel like it. I put on some black sweatpants and put on an over-sized kiss t-shirt over that. I then put my hair down and take some of the pieces at the front of my head and gel them back a bit. I then layer my hair that I didn't gel over that part. I find some gold necklaces and layer them and also put it some checkered guitar pick earrings. I grab my bag and head out the door feeling hot and ready to impress Pony.

 I grab my bag and head out the door feeling hot and ready to impress Pony

(the outfit that doesn't really match the personality of Y/N but oh well)

As I got on my bike, I saw Pony walking out of his house with someone I've never seen before. "Hey Pony," I yell so he can hear me. He and his friend turn around and start walking towards me. I start to put my bike back inside the garage so I can talk to Pony and his friend easier. "You look great Lauren," Pony says. Mission Accomplished. "Thank you Pony. Who is this?" I ask sweetly. "H-Hi I'm J-Johnny," he stutters out. I stick my hand out and he gently shakes it. Pony then turns to me and smiles, grabbing my hand. When he did that, I felt sparks fly everywhere. Though I did kiss him yesterday, I still get butterflies when he holds my hand or slings his arm around my waist.

We walk all the way to school holding hands and talking, and when we get there, we say goodbye to Johnny and walk to class together. We walk inside our science class, and the teacher announces the due date of the project. "The project will have to be turned in by next Tuesday. You still have a week to complete the project, so if you haven't finished it, don't stress," said Mrs. Miller. Pony and I smile at each other knowing we already completed the project. I can just use this as more of an excuse to hang out with him.

The rest of the school day goes by fast, and before I know it, school is already over. Pony comes over to my locker. "Hey you wanna walk home with me so we can finish that project?" he asks raising his eyebrows in a joking manner. I chuckle and say sure.

We both go to Johnny's locker and go pick him up as we start heading home. As we start heading home, the sun starts to go down and I can see the sunset. The mix of oranges and pinks with wispy clouds covering them on a light blue background makes the scene one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen. Unknowingly I stop walking and Pony and Johnny look back at me to see why I stopped. Pony followed my gaze and was now caught in one too as he looked at the sunset.

"Let's lay down and watch the sunset before it goes down," says Pony, not taking his eyes off the masterpiece. I nod my head and lay down on the soft grass of their front yard. Pony and Johnny soon follow and Pony wraps his arm around my shoulders. As the sun goes down more I find my body getting cold and shivering. "Are you cold?" asks Pony. "A little," I respond. "Here," he says taking off his jacket, "have my jacket," and hands it to me. "Thank you Pony," I say putting on the jacket and blushing. Soon, the sun fully goes down and we head back inside, me still wearing his jacket.

*two hours later*

Here I am, cuddled up with Pony on the couch, watching Mickey Mouse. All the gang has left and Soda went to go stay at his girlfriend's house. I feel as if I'm about to fall asleep, but I don't because I want to spend more time with Pony. "Hey it's getting late kiddos," I hear a voice say. I look up and see Darry standing above us. "Can she stay the night pleaseeeee?" Pony begs. I smile and blush knowing he wants to spend more time with too. Darry pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. "As long as her mom is okay with it," he gives in. Pony cheers and tells me to go ask my mom. "Okay but only if you come with me," I say.

We both start heading towards my house, praying that my mom will say yes. I knock and the door and my mom answers. Here I go. "So mom, can I stay over at Pony's house?" I ask giving her my best puppy dog eyes. "Okay fine just make sure you are up and ready for school in the morning," she agrees. I scream a thank you and run up to her and kiss her cheek. "Last one to your house is a rotten egg?" I ask as a challenge. "Oh it's on," he says.

We both start running immediately. As he was running along the sidewalk, I saw this as my chance to actually beat him. I sprint through their front yard getting to his house right before he does. "Hey that's no fair," he yells laughing and out of breath. "It's not like there were any rules in the the first place," I said sassily back. "Touche." With that we both head inside and go towards his room.

We both lay down on the bed facing each other with our arms around the other. We start having a normal conversation when I ask, "Don't you think I should get a reward for beating you?" Pony airily chuckles before pulling me in for a kiss. Though we've kissed before, it still feels like it's my first. We keep kissing for a minute before we both pull away for air before kissing each other again. This cycle keeps happening until Pony licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I slightly open my mouth, allowing our tongues to fight for dominance before he quickly wins. We keep doing this until we hear the door to the bedroom open. 'Again?' I think.

I turn and see an older boy who looks sorta like Pony. "Soda you are sleeping on the couch tonight," Pony says to who I now know as Soda. Soda smirks and turns to leave the room before saying to himself, loud enough for both Pony and I to hear, "Oooo Pony is gonna get some tonight." Both of our faces turned red before we turned and faced each other, getting into a comfortable position, entangled with each others bodies, soon falling asleep together.

AN: I know that one scene was really bad and awkward but idc because this story is kinda boring and needs some spice