036 || 🌙

- skip time , a few days later -

KITTYLOVER
can we meet at the park?
near your house?

HAEPPINESS
like now? its night tho ?

KITTYLOVER
i had smtg to tell you

HAEPPINESS
is it important wonnie?

KITTYLOVER
very please :(

HAEPPINESS
okay be there in 5 min

KITTYLOVER
see ya :)

...

jungwon's pov

i just want to meet her.

i know its so sudden to meet her to said something at the park at night, while i could just tell her through text.

i sit on a swing and admire the night sky..

is it worth it?

then someone close my eyes.

with the soft texture of the hands, i know its belong to my girl best friend. lee haejin.

“guess who” she said in a rough voice.

i chuckle.

“the person who loves mint choco, loves to eat pocky 20 box a day and still not enough, someone who height 159, its the girl that sunghoon flirting at, lee haejin” i said and she let go his hand

“your guess is correct” she said and sit on the swing next to me.

then silence hits us, because we both were busy admiring the stars.

until she decided to speak up.

“what is it you want to tell me?” she said and my heart start racing out of sudden.

“u-uh t-the things are—

she look at me, as if she was focusing on what im trying to say.

stop starring at me like that idiot , you making my heart beating fast and its not normal..........

“i-i

shit why am i stuttering..

“this is very not you, why are you stuttering?” haejin said and i sighed. right, why am i stuttering??? fssksjsgsj

fine, i'll try again.

“i like this girl, shes nice and kind of an idiot too. i like her since the day one i met her, which is very long long time ago. i had this feelings for her for so long that i didn't dare to confess and also i realised I have so many competitor”

“she is very important to me, that i didn't want our friendship to ruin.. im scared if i did a confession, she might not feel the same”

i explained and she nod.

“so that's is what you want to tell me.. i understand why its so important now.. THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME YOU OPEN UP TO ME ABOUT A GIRL WONNIE!!!!” she squeal happily and hits me.

ouch ok.

“so who's the lucky girl” she said while wiggling her eyebrows and smirk on her face, in order to tease me.

“...” should i say it?

“its you” fuck i say it—

with that the smirk on her face drop.

from sitting near me, she back up a bit.

surprised, i guess?

and with that she's cry, i was abit startled —

“w-why are you crying?? ”  i ask worrying.

“im c-crying because you are such a dork” she said and went to hits me more and more.

until i decided to stop her by holding both her hands.

“why you have to confess to me?! you know sunghoon likes me.. y-you let yourself hurting because of me, since you know he likes me ?” she said and cries more.

i dont know what to do so i hug her.

“you are an idiot w-wonnie, you know i couldn't return the feelings you had for me. i d-dont want to hurt you but i only see you as my bestfriend, and my brother. im sorry” she said and i can feel my heart clutching.

its fine, i expected this already :)

“its fine to reject me, but i hope my confession didn't change anything between us. i dont want to lose you, nor the long friendship we had. you are someone special to me” i said and she hugs me tighter.

“i love you so much wonnie, i wouldn't let you go easily because i reject your confession”

her 8 letters only as friend yang jungwon..

“me too. and im sorry again. it must be awkward”

“its okay..you deserve someone better than me” she said and i sighed.

right.. theres plenty fish in the sea....

“so you had someone in mind?” i ask, and she nods...

“is it sunghoon?” i ask and she shook her head.

“its ????”

i widen my eyes and look at her.

“YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS?” i said and she laughed.

“shush its a secret” she said and wink at me.

waaaa , is this why they say 'expect the unexpected'

—————

yes jungwon like her, now jungwon is sad boi :(
hsjhsjshsjs

n e ways please vote juseyo <3