035 || 🌙

haejin's pov

since its friday and the teacher let us go home a bit early than usual, me and the boys decided to hangout .

it just a normal hangout , we also decided to go to the park to play around since you know, we are still kids –

while walking there, sunghoon went to walk beside me and ask me a question.

“uh can i hold your hand?” he said and i nod, he then intertwined his hand with me.

i let him, since he want a chance to at least be together with me. but i don't know if i want to be with him, im still confuse with my feelings.

its not like im gay, im still straight but sigh..

“your hand is soft” he said and i smile.

when we reach the park , jungwon noticed that i've been holding sunghoon's hand, thats when he come toward me and smile sheepishly before pulling me .

“haejin aaa, i saw an ice cream truck! want to get ice cream together??” he asked and i nod, i let go sunghoon hand and followed jungwon.

its an opportunity to let jungwon pay for my ice cream ok, i wouldn't want to miss this chance <3

the others are actually getting an ice cream too, but they're walking slow, behind us.

im getting mint choco icecream, and so is sunoo. jungwon and jay gets chocolate, sunghoon gets cookie flavour , jake and heeseung gets rainbow sherbet and niki gets strawberry flavours.

we all happily walk to the bench nearby while eating the ice cream.

“haejin aa” i heard heeseung calling my name.

i hummed and turn to him, he then wipe the side of my lips with his thumb.

“you got ice cream there” he smile and lick his thumb...

did i mention its sexy hsjshshhh ?? god he made my heart beats raise for a sec.

that's until he realised, my ice cream is mint choco. he then smile awkwardly and eat a big bite of his ice cream in order to remove the taste of mint choco in his mouth.

mint choco is not that bad though :(

niki and the others (except jay and i) are playing a bit more, they were just running around, catching each other .

yes, they leave me and jay alone, since we two arent the type to play like a kids .

even tho i said we were still kids earlier -

“arent you joining them?” i said and sit next to him.

he smile and shook his head. “nah i prefer not to look like an idiots because look at them, they look dumb” he joked and point at the others.

then he laugh, and i laugh along too.

“do you want to watch a movie with the others at the cinema later ? i heard there's a good movie playing soon” he asked me and i just nodded

“well then, i'll book the tickets now” he said and open his phone, literally buying tickets online.

then silence hits us two.

but he decided to speak up after 1 minutes of silence “haejin aa, do you like anyone at this moment?”

“i do , but it just a mere crush feelings tho” i said.

“a mere crush huh? well aren't crush is the one that makes you smile like an idiot? and blush so sudden?” he said and i blushed.

“i-its true but —

“who's the lucky boy” he ask cutting me in mid sentence .

“that's secret”..

“since when you like him?” he ask more.

“even before im in relationship with sunwoo actually, i date sunwoo to move on from my mere crush but until today, i just fall deeper with him” i explained and he nod

“this is random but have you thought about dating sunghoon?” jay asked and i sigh

“not at all, but i dont want to hurt him...”

“so... if you didn't want to date him nor hurt him. what you gonna do with him?” he said and i shrugged.

thats the point jay, i dont know my feelings toward sunghoon because im falling in too deep with my mere crush.

“and about your crush.. h-have you try talking to him?” jay asked..

“well im talking to him right now” i said and looks straight in his eyes.

shit shit shit i shouldn't have say that —

where the heck did i get that stupid so sudden confidence? hsjshjshsjshsh

“h-huh w-what—”

he was stuttering, until sunoo cut us by shouting at us.

“HEY YOU TWO!! COME PLAY WITH US!!”

thank god for sending me a life savier ~

i immediately stand up and smile awkwardly to jay before joining the others.

——————

haejay shipper , thanks me later ^^

yea ik ik , its too soon for haejin to be in relationship right now since she just broke up couple days ago (based on this story time) hsjhjsh

but she didn't want to be in relationship with anyone for now, so let just see what would she do :)

AND HAEJAY SHIPPER, DO NOT PUT UR HOPES HIGH :D

( here's a late night update , SINCE IM HAPPY BCS LEE HEESEUNG FINALLYYYY UPDATE SMTG❤️✨❤️✨)