IV

Araceli

10 years later
I was sitting in my office when my assistant came in to tell me that she was leaving for the day "Ma'am, I will be going. I already set your meeting up for tomorrow and please remember that you have a meeting with the Dell Corporation tomorrow as well" I nodded and dismissed her.

10 years has gone by since I left my small town MC family. When I joined the Red Mafia I rose to rank quick with my smart head. I was a fast learner so when it came to combat I become lethal quickly. I earned Val trust right away and gain myself a chair on the mafia counsel, when Val got cancer and was starting to weaken him he gave me his mafia title.

I was now the mafia queen also know as the The Red Queen. I got that titles because I was very brutal in my killings, I gave no mercy to anyone. I missed my old town a lot but I never went back. I was now also a multi billionaire and had money, cars, houses everything. I was well known but I still kept myself well hidden.

I had a lot of people working under me and I didn't trust anyone easily anymore. After one year into joining the red mafia I started writing to my father. Never told him where I was or gave a forwarding address but told him I was alive. I would only give him one every 6 months, I missed him very much and paid the jail people to give him own cell and to protect him from inside enemies.

My father was also getting out of jail in a week so I decide to go back to my home town to meet him but I told him not to tell anyone. I packed my things and travels to my small town in a private jet then took a Lamborghini to my hotel room where do started to monitor the clubhouse again. It looked like it was still in good shape and there were many faces I didn't recognize but falcon I did recognize and then I saw my old time love venom.

The man had definitely define over the 10 years, he had his arms around a blonde whore and was drinking he wasn't really paying any attention to the whore as she was grinding on him. And I zoomed on to the tattoo that was on his left shoulder. It was my name in cursive, I laughed "How dumb" and I closed the camera off and decide to take a nap till I was ready to go.