Tadashi Isn't Dead--- Part One

Requested by @Trolling123 :)
Sooooooooooo sorry it's been so long since I updated! But to make up for it, this is going to be a pretty lengthy two part one shot :) you're welcome!
So, Tadashi never died, and Callaghan has been forcing him to help with his evil plans. This takes place right after the end of Big Hero 6 when they send Callaghan to prison. But Yokai is back! How? Tadashi of course!
Enjoy :)

You're sitting at home, doing homework when your watch beeps, signaling Yokai's attacking again. But... That's impossible. You and the gang just sent him to prison... Last week...?
You push the button on the side. "Guys? Is this a prank?"
"No," says GoGo. "I'm not sure how... But... Just hurry up and get to the campus!"
"I'm on my way," you say. You pull on your electric blue and black suit. You hop out of your window and take to the sky. Just down the street from the campus, you catch up with the rest of the gang: Hiro, Byamax, GoGo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, and....
"Wait," you say. "Where's Fred?"
"Right here baby, yeah!" Shouts Fred, jumping over a building with his super jump. He blows his fire breath around. "Fredzilla!"
You shoot his fire with your water cannons. "Calm down Fred, we want to save the campus, not burn it down."
"Okay GoGo," says Hiro. "We're here. Where's Yokai? And if it's not Callaghan, then who is it?"
"I-I don't know," she says. "But he's- look out!"
GoGo zips around the gang and shoves you all to the ground just as a wave of microbots shatters the concrete where you'd all just been standing. You all scramble up to your feet as "Yokai" comes into view. You're not sure if the others notice, but you're 100% certain that it's definitely not Callaghan. This man is taller, more slender. And his mask is different too, red and purple, like Hiro and Baymax's armor. His body shape seems extremely familiar...
Strange... You think. You blast him with your water cannons. The new Yokai dodges and shoots an arrow of microbots at you, barely missing, impaling the wall of a campus building behind you. Your breath catches in your chest as the chaos erupts around you. This Yokai is definitely different from Callaghan. The old Yokai never would've missed on purpose. He stares at you through the mask, then tears his gaze away and shoots a wave of microbots at Honey Lemon, surrounding her in a bubble. He's got Fred in a bubble, Wasabi and GoGo too. Baymax is trapped under a fallen billboard. Hiro is on the ground unconscious at Yokai's feet. You shout and lunge at the new Yokai. You pin him to the ground, mask clattering on the asphalt a few feet away. You gasp, tears filling your eyes as you stare into the eyes of the new Yokai.
"Tadashi.....?" You choke.
Tears stream down his cheeks. "(Y/N)...."

~Two months before~
You stare at Tadasi while you stand at the beach, waves swirling around your ankles. What a nerd; he's sitting under a tree reading a robotics book. You take off your shirt (don't worry, your wearing your (f/c) bikini) and soak it in the salt water. You throw the heavy waterlogged clump of t shirt at him. It hits him right in the chest, soaking the front of his shirt.
You don't notice him marching towards you, you're giggling too hard. He grabs you around the waist and throws you over his shoulder.
"TADASHI!" You shriek. "Put me down!"
"Nope," he says, playfully pinching your butt.
"Ahck! Stop that!" You squeal, kicking your legs.
"Hey (Y/N), wanna go for a swim?" He says mischievously.
You realize you're at the end of the dock and start squirming. "Tadashi, don't you da- AAAAHHHHH!"
You splash into the cool water. When you resurface, you tread water and glare at the laughing Tadashi. He's bending over, holding his stomach and gasping for air. You paddle to the edge of the dock.
"Hey Tadashi?" You say flirtatiously.
"What?" He asks.
"Why don't you come swimming with me?" You ask. His eyes widen as you yank his feet from beneath him and he splashes into the water behind you. He gasps for air and glares at you while you giggle uncontrollably.
"C-come on T-Tadashi!"you say between fits of laughter. "You know y-you lov-ve meee!"
He pulls you to him by your hips. "Yes I do." He presses his lips gently to yours. You smile and kiss him back.

"Tadashi.....?" You choke.
Tears stream down his cheeks. "(Y/N)...."
You cup his face in your hands,completely forgetting the situation. He tucks a lock of (h/c) hair behind your ear. You press your lips to his, tears spilling down your face.
"I thought you were dead..." You manage.
"I'm so sorry," he says. He throws you off of him and disappears around the campus, machine parts swimming in microbots behind him.
"Tadashi..." You whisper.