Say Hello to Daddy

This one shot is also on the sadder side. You and Tadashi had been engaged before he died, and you were pregnant with a baby boy. After going through Baymax's files, Hiro has found something he thinks you'll want to see.

"(Y/N)?" Says Hiro quietly, tapping on the divider.
You struggle to sit up, frowning at your stomach. As much as you love your unborn son, he really gets in the way of things. "What's up Hiro?"
He hands you your laptop and plugs in a usb, pulling up a series of videos. "You.. Need to see this..."
He presses play and leaves you to yourself. The first few videos are Tadashi testing Baymax, and you wonder why you're watching this. The next video starts and tears fill your eyes when you realize what it is.
"Baymax," Says Tadashi, worry in his voice. "Scan her."
You appear on the camera.
"Vomiting," says Baymax. "Caused by heightened sense of smell and sensitivity to displeasing scents. My diagnosis: early pregnancy."
Shock spreads across your face, quickly replaced with a smile. Tadashi rushes into view and lifts you up, spinning you in the air.
"I'm gonna be a dad!" He yells. "We're gonna be a family!"
The video fades into the next. The camera is focused on you reading your favorite book, your stomach slightly bigger. You smile and put the book down.
"Tadashi," you say. "What are you doing?"
"Just filming my beautiful fiancée and our future child," he says, plopping down next to you one the bed. You rest your head on his chest.
"I can't believe it," you whisper.
"Neither can I," he says, smiling. "We're going to be a family..."
The video fades into the last, which is of only Tadashi. He's siting in his swivel chair, his hat in his hands. "Alright," he says, putting the hat back on. "So... This is for my son, Dawson. Shh, your mother doesn't want to name you Dawson, but I do." He winks. "I just... I love you more than anything in the world, you and your mother both. You mean the world to me, you two. I can't wait to hold you in my arms for the first time, hear your first words, see your first steps..." He chuckles to himself. "I'm... So excited for this, to be a dad. Please kid, get here soon. I love you son."
The screen goes black and you wipe the tears from your eyes.
"Tadashi... I miss you... So much..." You whisper. Your baby boy moves around inside of you, as if responding to his fathers voice. You smile sadly. "That's right.... Say hello to daddy... Dawson."