Crazy pt. 2

Colby's POV 

Sam just shot Amber in the head and he is now covered in blood. I'm not going to lie, he is hot but i cant show that i think hes hot with blood covering him. "Now now Colby what should we do to you," Sam says. "Please Sam I'll do anything just dont hurt me." "Oh you'll do anything." "Yes just dont hurt me." After i say that Sam sits on my lap and starts grinding on me. I throw my head back and he says," Will you still do anything?" I nod my head not being able to talk. "Not really talkative now huh." I groan not being able to take this teasing anymore. "Please untie me," I said while stuttering. "Alright" After he unties me I grab him and pin him to the chair. 

He throws his head back and his eyes go to the back of his head. "You think its funny teasing daddy well now you are going to get a punishment." Before he could say anything i start sucking on his making him let out little moans. I smirk against him neck when he let out a louder moan because i know i found his sweet stop. I continue to suck there making a huge hickey. i pull away seeing Sam a complete mess already. I pull of his shirt and tug at the waist band of his skirt. "P-please Colby." "Ah not my name princess." He whines and says "P-please daddy." I smirk and pick him up and throw him on the bed that's there. He whines and i crawl on top of him. He tries to pull my shirt off so i help him. I pull off my shirt and i pull down his skirt to reveal black lace panties. I groan at the sight and pull down my pants and boxers not being able to wait any longer. I start to pull his panties slowing teasing him. He starts whining and moving around asking me to hurry up. I rip off his panties releasing his boner.

Sam's Pov 

"Please hurry up. No prep and go in dry just please I want you in me." After i say that he lines up and pushes in slowly. I throw my head back and nod when im ready. He starts to thrust at a slow pace. "Ugh faster daddy," i moan out. He goes faster and i throw my head back for to much pleasure. Everytime i moan he goes faster. I am now a moaning mess and he is destroying me. 

"Fuck im about to cum." "Me to baby but hold it for a little longer." I whine after he says that. 

"Alright baby on 3. 3... 2... 1... go ahead and cum." After he says that we both cum moaning each others names. Colby fell on top of me, slowly pulling out. I whine missing the feel of his dick in me. 

"Come on baby get dressed we're going to go back to your apartment and cuddle alright." I nod and try to get up but i cant get up because of a pain in my back. "Aww can you not get up, did i really go that hard." i nod and ask if he can help me get dressed. He nods his head and helps me put my clothes on. He helps me to the car and drives to my apartment. he helps me out of the car and carries me up to the apartment. We change and lay down. We cuddle and I'm about to fall asleep when he says "I love you." "I love you too."