Mind reading

Backstory: for some reason Colby can read minds. What will happen when he meets Sam and starts developing feelings.

Colby's pov 

I walked in school when I noticed a shy little blonde that I haven't seen before. I'm guessing he might be new.  I walk up to him and said "Hi, I'm Colby, what's your name." "I-I'm S-Sam." "Can I be your friend, I mean you are new and I don't want you to be alone" "Y-Yea id like that." Sam said back with a smile. Throughout the day me and him were laughing and talking about random things. That was 2 years ago and that day I meet my best friend. 

Present Time

About a year ago for some reason I randomly was able to read minds. I don't know why but I can and I use it to my advantage. I recently started to crush on my best friend Sam. So once in a while I read his mind when me and him are hanging out. In and out of school. Sometimes he is thinking about school work and sometimes he is thinking about other things but the thing he thinks most is that he is arguing with himself about if he should tell me he's gay and has a crush on someone. The fact that he has a crush on someone that probably not me really hurts but I cant say that to him because he doesn't know that I can read minds. He also thinks about sometimes that he wants to get pounded by his crush. Its pretty interesting because I catch it when we are in class and he zones out. 

Anyways, me and him are walking to the park after school and he says to me, "When we get to the park I need to tell you something." I nod my head and keep walking. 

Once we get to the park and sit down, Sam says, "O-ok so I been meaning to tell this to you for a while but I never had the courage to do it but I am finally doing it. I-I'm g-gay." "That's alright I am bisexual," I said out cheerfully. He hugged me, sitting on my lap. I smiled a little and hugged him back. 

After about a couple of minutes we pulled away and just starred into each others eyes. The sexual tension between us was really strong. I saw Sam slowly lean in so I did too. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. We finally kissed and I felt fireworks go off. I wanted this moment to last forever. We continued to kiss for a couple minutes until we are both out of breath. 

We both pull away smiling and looking at each other. "I've been wanting to do that for so long," I said with a smile. "Me too," he said back. "Sam, will you be my boyfriend maybe?" I questioned. "OMG YESSS!" he yelled back. We hugged some more until we decided to go back to my place because my parents away for a business trip. When we get back to my place we go to my bedroom. 

"Wanna watch a movie and cuddle," I ask him hopefully.  He nods and smiles. I grab the remote and lay down. Sam climbs on top of me.  I put on the big bang theory. We both ended up falling asleep. 

A couple hours later... 

I woke up with weight on my body. I open my eyes remembering that me and Sam are dating. He woke up a couple minutes later. 

He looked up at me smiling and kissed me on the lips. "Sam get up and get dressed i want to take you somewhere for dinner," I said softly. He nodded and got up. I went to shower. I got done with my shower i got dressed into black ripped jeans, a black and white flannel, and vans. I walk out into the living room and see Sam with white ripped jeans, black and white flannel, and vans. When we looked up at each other we laughed at each other because we basically wore the some thing. 

"You ready to go babe," I said. He smiled and nodded. "Well then come on we gotta go," I said excitedly. "Alright I'm coming," He said back. I smiled and grabbed his hand and we walked out the door.  We got into the car and we were driving to the restaurant when i put my hand on his thigh. Sam looked at me and then my hand and back at me then he just looked back out the window. I move my hand up more, close to his area when he puts my hand back on my own thigh. "What's wrong Sammy, why cant i put my hand there." "Because Colby when people do that i get turned on," he said shyly. I nod and put my eyes back on the rode.