Crazy pt. 1

Top-Colby bottom-Sam
Tw: murder, knives, guns, kinks, cutting
Sam and colby break up because colby was seeing amber behinds Sam's back. But there was 1 thing colby didn't know about Sam, is that he is crazy.
Colby's POV

I'm really nervous because I'm meeting up with Sam, my soon to be ex-boyfriend, to break up with him.

I've been seeing someone else behind his back. I mean who wouldnt, she is fucking gorgeous. Her name is amber.

No ones POV

Colby knocked on Sam's door. He opened and had a concerned look on his face. "Why'd you knock, you usually just walk in?" Sam questioned. "Well I needed to tell you something" The older said. (I know Sam is older but just go with it) "what is it babe your scaring me." "I-i want to break up, I've been seeing someone behind your back and I like her more than you" Colby said. "Who" "Who?" "Who have you been seeing behind my back." "Amber....." "GET OUT!" Sam yelled. "But-" "No get out" Sam yelled cutting Colby off.

Colby walked out slamming the door walking off to meet amber.

On the other hand Sam was destroying his apartment and punching holes in the walls not caring that he will have to pay for it later. "THAT BITCH WILL PAY!" Sam yelled while changing into this.

(Sam crossdresses in this)

(Sam crossdresses in this). After Sam was done changing, he went to his closet and grab a gun. Yes you heard me a gun. He wanted to kill amber for colby back.

He put on his platforms and grabbed his keys. He gets in his car and goes to a store where they sell pocket knives. He picked a knife with a bunch of skulls on it.

He got back in his car and drove to Amber's house

He got back in his car and drove to Amber's house. It's was the middle of the night so he broke in through smashing a window. He put on lip gloss that he got when he bought the knife. If you kiss someone with the gloss on, they will faint.

Colby and amber were cuddling when they heard a window break. Colby got up to go check what it is while amber stayed in the room terrified. Colby walked out to the living room to see Sam, smirking, and looking like he got possessed. "Hi daddy!" Sam said. Colby grabbed Sam by his neck and pinned him to the wall making his eyes go to the back of his head and he moan a bit. "Get the fuck out!" Colby kinda yelled. "But why daddy, I know you miss me and your dick in my tight hole." Sam said innocently. Colby groaned at the thought and said "no I don't I love amber and not your crazy ass." When colby said that Sam just smirked.

He put his arms around his next making colby drop his hand from the other neck. Sam pinned colby to the wall and pulled out his knife flipping it open. Colby gulped at the thought of Sam having blood of him. Sam soon kissed him for a few seconds until he fell to the ground passed out. He tie him up and go to Amber's room. He see her sitting on her bed looking terrified.

Sam's pov

I walked in her room with a smirk and she looked at me with so much fear in her eyes. I smirk at her and grab my gun and knock her out with it. I tie her and put her and colby in the back of the car.

20 minutes later

I drove to an abandoned building and tied them both to chairs. They both wake up and look at each other worried. "I so scared babe," amber says. "Me too," colby says back. "Omg would you two shut the fuck up," I say while I slap the back of both their heads.

"Why are you doing this?" Colby questioned sounding scared. "I'm doing this because amber took you away from me now I'm taking you back," I said with a smirk.

I pulled my knife out of my pocket and started to cut Amber's arm and she started to scream in agony. Blood starts to squirt on me but I just think it makes look more hot.

I continue to cut her arm til her arm is covered in cuts. I then pull out my knife and point it at Amber's head. Both of them are crying and screaming for me not to do it but I end up pulling the trigger and blood gets all over me.