-Found you-

Minho rushed down the gravel path, fumbling for his car keys which were buried deep in his jacket pocket. He heard someone yelling from the front door and turned around to see Changbin trying to get his attention. "Where are you going?" He heard him yell. "I have some business to take care of, you are in charge" Minho yelled back, unlocking his car. "Isn't chan supposed to be in charge?" Changbin shouted. "JUST MAKE SURE NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN I'M GONE CHANGBIN". Minho jumped into his car and sped away before Changbin could question him further, Chan had a five-minute head start so he could be anywhere by now. Luckily for Minho, he had GPS systems installed in all the cars so he could track every one of them. The tracking device read that Chan wasn't too far ahead so Minho sped up. He knew that he had to stay a little behind so that he could follow Chan without the older seeing him, he looked like he was heading to the backstreets of Seoul where most of the nightclubs run by the mobs were located.

If Minho instincts were right Chan was heading to Zero, the club that he had made a deal with Got7 in. And he was right, the older's car skidded to a halt right outside the neon club and he jumped out quickly, leaving the keys with the valet. Minho wasn't stupid enough to park in the same area so he left his car in a store parking lot opposite the club. He had a gun tucked away in the waistband of his trousers just in case things got a bit violent and he had Changbin on speed dial, who knows what could happen? As he entered the club, the smell of booze and sweat and cheap perfume hit him straight in the face. The loud, trashy pop music gave him a headache but he tried to focus on the task at hand. He noticed Chan handing over something to the bouncer guarding the V.I.P section and he was given access. Minho knew that he wouldn't have easy access, he would have to find another way in. He raked his brain for possible options and only a few came to mind. He could either try to find another way in, create a distraction big enough to draw the bouncer away, or he could just beat the shit out of him. The first option seemed like the best way in without causing any commotion. Minho left the club again and was extremely happy to be out of hot space and into the cool night air. He slipped around the back and looked for anything that would get him to where he needed to be.

Bingo, above him, was a metal staircase that led to a fire exit. He climbed up the stairs and glanced at the door in front of him. It was old and looked like it had been busted down multiple times before so it was pretty easy to get into. He kicked it down in one swift move and was grateful when it only made a little amount of noise. The door had led him into a hallway across from the V.I.P lounge, it was dimly lit and Minho could still hear the music playing from downstairs and the mumble of voices coming from the room opposite to him. He edged further to try and get a better view of what was going on. In the centre of the room was a large couch, decorated in purple velvet cushions and a few waiters were milling around serving drinks. Got7 was there, with the leader Jb centre stage. Some men in dark sunglasses and classic business suits like an old black and white movie.

Chan was there too, he was drinking some fancy champagne from a glass with a frown embedded onto his face. His eyes were full of something that Minho had never seen before, terror? Anger?. There was a lot of commotion in the room but everyone's attention was turned to one man. He was older, his dark grey suit tailored to his expense and his dark brown hair was brushed back. He was lounging on the couch and he was surrounded by an aura that screamed 'boss' he was the one in control. He was familiar to Minho but he couldn't pinpoint who he was. "Well you've been busy haven't you?" The man said. He had a deep voice, which sent shivers down your spine and his cold eyes cast upon the men in front of him. "I'm very disappointed in you all" he spoke. A few Got7 members looked downwards, casting their glances anywhere but at the man in the middle. "I gave you a job and you couldn't do it within the time limit I gave you? You were given strict orders to take him down". Minho listened intently, he has a gut feeling that the man who was supposed to be taken down was him.

"Sir if I may-" Mark said but he was cut off by the man putting a finger to his lips. "You speak when spoken to" he muttered in a low voice. Mark cast his gaze downwards and kept silent. "BangChan you had the easier job of all and did you manage to complete it?" He asked. Chan was about to open his mouth to answer but The man cut him off. "No you didn't, you incompetent fool" he hissed. Chan looked like a defeated puppy. Normally he wouldn't take this type of abuse from anybody but this mystery man was not just 'anybody'. "I warned you all what would happen if this mission wasn't completed," the man said. Everybody went from being rigid and nervous to being terrified in a matter of seconds. "Please sir- give us one more chance" Jackson cried. Jaebeom turned to look at him with panic spread across his face. The man stood up and walked closer to Jackson with a strange look on his face. Jackson looked like he was about to shit himself and it almost made Minho crack a smile.

"Fine, I'll give you one last chance," the man said, breaking the tension. A few let out sighs of relief while others remained still. "You've got two weeks, and if I don't see Lee know fall, then you will pay the price" he stated. The men with the sunglasses stepped forwards and pointed at the exit for the lounge. Got7 took the memo and left without argument while Chan stayed put. "Sir I'm really sorry for the delay, see Jisung got hurt and I couldn't continue the operation without him ch-" the man cut him off yet again. "You don't have to explain yourself Bang just leave, I'm tired of your pathetic excuses" he hissed. Chan mumbled an apology and quickly exited. Minho was in pure shock, Chan was working to take him down? Well, that certainly put things into a new light. Chan wasn't going to get away with this.

Minho left the way he came and quickly ran around the front of the club. He made his way over to Chan's car and waited patiently for the older to arrive. Chan didn't see him at first but when he did he turned pale. "Boss, what are you doing here?" He stuttered. "I know everything Chan," Minho said, his voice breaking a little. "Please give me a chance to explain-" he begged. Minho felt a small tear slip out of the corner of his eye. He could feel the anger and sadness consuming him but he kept his emotions in order. "You've got one chance," he said and stormed away leaving Chan to rethink his actions.

'I can sneak up on you or be right in front of you without you even knowing, but when I reveal myself you will never be the same- what am I?

Betrayal...