🖤🌹pain🌹🖤

Warning I do mention suicide. So if your sensitive to that please just not read this one. This one is really short. If you are confused on what is going on here. I'm sorry . And  yeah.

-----:-----

No this is a mistake I can't do this. What am I doing. I've fucked up real bad. Why the fuck did I fucking do this.

Pain is all I can feel right now. Pain. Nothing else but pain. I couldn't take this anymore. I walked to the bathroom tears rolling down my eyes.

This pain was so horrible I didn't feel my self. I want something to relieve the pain

I turned the shower on and sat in the shower. Just letting the water cover my damaged skin.

To my right there sat my razor. I slowly moved my shaking hand to the razor to extract the blade.

Should I do this. And get rid of all the pain. I've had. The anger. Everything including me.

Would I leave my mum in that pain. The pain that had been hurting me.
No. I shouldn't do this I can't.

"Y/n... Stop what are you doing" a voice cried out but I couldn't do this anymore. Just as I was about to press the blade to my wrist. I felt a strong hand take the blade away from me. I looked up to see who it was and it was Sammy.

Sammy pulled me out of the shower. And just held me whilst wrapping a towel around me.

I felt numb. I felt mad at Sammy for not letting me take my life.

"Heyy y/n what's wrong...please tell me." Sammy empathized. I couldn't. Speak the tears ran down my face faster then Social services can.

I felt really tired and just need sleep. I soon did end up stop crying. All of a sudden I was being placed in the most perfect space of all. In Sammy's arms. Keeping me safe.