you should know what you a fallen for

Your pov:
There's no going back...
As I was making dinner BC my mum and step dad was out... Ya know...

So I decided to cook, I was planning on doing one of my favourite dishes, shepherds pie.

As I was preparing the dish to out into the oven, I felt an arm slither around my waist...
Sammy's pov:
As I walking to the kitchen, I saw y/n and fuck me did she look fucking sexy, all she was in was *👇🏻*

Sammy's pov:As I walking to the kitchen, I saw y/n and fuck me did she look fucking sexy, all she was in was *👇🏻*

She was just about to put what looks like a shepherds pie in the oven, I put my hand around her waist...and her skin was so soft, and I leaned in and her hair smelt amazing...(don't judge).

Her breathing was hitched, and then she turned around a just rolled her eyes at me... How rude, oooo wait till I'm alone with you...

*Cough, cough*

Fuck why did Charlie have to be in here fuckkkkk...

Charlies pov:
I noticed Sammy want to the kitchen, but I didn't take any notice, once I heard y/n breath hitched, so I turned my head to look in there direction, and fuck I saw Sammy's arm around her waist, was I jealous, no... Yes fuck fine I was really jealous... I just wanted to ripe is Sammy's head, for even touching her... FUCK. I couldn't take it any more so I coughed and I was glad I did BC y/n started to blush really fucking hard... Sammy just gave me a look, like '2 can play this game, little bro' look...

Your pov:

Finally I got dinner done and cooked...
so I went upstairs to tell the boys that dinner was ready and I wasn't prepared on what I saw next...
I knocked on Sammy's door first, and he didn't answer so I went in there and. Fuck me was I shocked he's dick was out, he was masterbating...

Sammy: AGHHH F-FUCKK Y/N, HMM YH

I had a feeling that Sammy didn't know that I was there, I just stood there cuz why not, his dick was at least, 7" and AGHHH I was horny just by him groaning, WAIT WAS HE MASTERBATING TO ME, o then left and shutted the door and then I knocked on Charlie's and boy...
He didn't know that I was there aswell...

Charlie: AGHH FUCK Y/N, AHHHHHHHH YH AH AH AH

fucking hell, why was they both masterbating to me...
I then was really horny, I could feel my underwear wet. So then I went down stairs to put silver foil, on the shepherds pie, and went upstairs to my room. I locked the door, and then I got into my bed I put my hand down there. And I couldn't take it so I took of my joggers and underwear, and then I started to rub on my clit... Whilst I was rubbing I was holding one of my boobs...
AGHHH fuck this felt good, FUCKK AH AH AH AH AH
then. FUCK I WAS CLOSE, AH AH AH, AHHHHHH FUCKKK
damn when I was done, I was out off breathe...

*Moments later*

We are all down by the dinner table, just eating...

*End of dinner, I washed up and went to bed*

I was just in my bed, on my phone reading a SMUT chapter, and I got really horny, I ended up touching my self and masterbating, wow...
After I finished I put my phone away and went to sleep, cuz tomz I had a big exam...

*Authors note*
Okay hi guys I hope you liked this chapter, err sorry for SPAG (spelling punctuation and grammar) and yh

Mary