16: The Ocean

(Eren POV)

It was the day me and Mikasa had to serve our punishment of threatening our Captain.  After 3 days of staying inside a cell and barely talking we were allowed out even though we were supposed to stay a week.

Hange unlocked the door for me as I stepped out of that cramped place stretching my arms out. I walked out shirtless with my hair messy and eye bags under my eyes. I see Levi and look away to guilty about what I did.

"Oi eveyone out I'd like to Yeager." He orders everyone nods as I get surprised when  the last person leaves and shuts the door I look away from Levi. I hear his footsteps come closer to me. "Eren.." Levi calls out to me cupping my cheek.

I turn to him having a guilty look. "Levi I'm sorry about what ha-" I was cut off bye his soft lips pressing onto mine. His soft lips taking my breath away while my scarred lips kissed back.

I held his waist as we break apart for air. "Eren I'm sorry." He says stuffing his face into my chest. "Hey it's alright." I say caressing his non tangled hair. I peck his forehead and we walked out of the cellar together seeing all the others.

We had to go on and get our rewards from our new queen Christa Lenz but her actual name was Historia Reiss. We all bowed down and waited for her blessings. We all shut our eyes and wait for her blessing.

I was a bit jealous thta Levi kissed her on one of her body parts but he had no choice really. Eventually she came over to me and gave me my reward. She stuck her hand out into my face and I kissed it but then memories started flowing into my head.

Memories of how my father killed the royal family. And concured the Founding Titan from a Black Haired Female. I just stared at her hand in shock not letting go i don't know what got into me.

(Third Person POV)

A year later Eren started growing his hair out. Yet he felt barely any emotion. This year we went out around the world just to see this one place. ''This is definetely the place where Eldians were turned into Eotenum, and just past there..'' he cut himself off as we went up a hill of sand.

We got up and saw a full horizon of water.. It's the Ocean.. Everyone's hair flowed with the wind as mos eyes went in shock. Everyone tied their horses on a tree as we went down to see how the ocean is. We stepped foot intom it except Levi.

(Levi POV)

''Oi Eren shitty glasses don't tpouch anything it might be poisonus!'' i warn them just incae of possibilities. I then see Eren point at the Ocean i take off my boots to see what going on. ''Oi brats what's going on?'' I ask walking towards them.

''Nothing captain.'' Armin says givving me his softest smile. I walk towards him and ask. ''What the hell is that.'' I point at whatever is in his hands. ''Oh this is a sea Shell!'' he says explaining. ''Really interesting, it better not be poisonus.'' I reply to him. Armin chukles.

''I walk over to Mikasa as we talk about what she likes about this place. Cause we're basically cousins so some family time. Eventually the both of us hug each other. I might not be as close to her as I am with Armin and Eren but she's still my blood.

I stand up ''Mikasa im going to go over and talk to Eren, see ya.'' i tell her. ''Okay bye ill talk to you later!'' she exclaims. I walk over to Eren that i see him sitting inside the water knees tio his chest as his long hair dances with the wind.

''Babe.. Are you alright..?'' I ask walking over to him. He doesn't turn around I crouch down behind him and take off my hood. I put my hood around him and hg him from behind. I then see Jean drink the salt water at my left and make a disgusted face.

Then Connie throws water in Sasha's eyes  as she does it back to him. ''Stupid brats i mutter as i lay my head on Eren's shoulder. I can hear his soft breathing. I then feel a hand on my head. Eren starts stroking my hair.

A few hours later i can feel myself waking up to a bunch of horses galloping. I feel my head laying on someone's back. I look up while squinting my eyes due to the sunlight.

"Eren.." I say as he just turns to me. "Where are we?" I ask while laying my head back onto his back. "We're heading back to Wall Maria." He says calmly. "Mhmmm okay." I say kissing his cheek.

(Eren POV)

We were riding back to Wall Maria, Armin was so hyper Blabbering about how much of a nice time he had there. After Levi gave me a little peck on my cheek I went a bit red.

It took us some time but at least Levi made it back. There were barely any of us left but we made the most of it. Mikasa became as clingy as ever, but I did tell her I wasn't interested at least she understood that.

'Little did Levi know..'

'That his happy and cheerful Eren wouldn't last forever...'

Um yes this chapter wasn't so long but yh deal with it <3 okay bye