Graduation Day

Graduation day is upon them. Jughead is pacing back and forth. He's nervous, and to be honest, he never imagined he would graduate. Once he took the throne from his father. He figured that was it for him, and he was destined to be merely the Serpent King. Being at Southside High didn't help the matter. Now since transferring to Riverdale high. Jughead knew he could do more, be more. The door was wide open for anything he wanted.

Jughead has gone back and forth trying to decide if he wants more. He thinks he does. As of right now, he's not sure what his future holds. There's only one thing he's sure about, and that's her.

His love.

His life.

His everything.

Jughead smiles as he looks in the full-length mirror on the door outside the study. For the first time in a while, he's happy with what he sees. Betty is the reason.

Everyone is starting to come down.

Jughead waits for Betty. She has been irritable this week, and he doesn't know why. Cheryl simply tells him to act the same when he asks her about it. He worries about her, especially her mental state. Don't do anything different and let it be, she tells him. It's hard. He hates to see her upset. He smiles when he sees Betty walking down the front stairs. Wow, he thought. Even though they have been together awhile. She still takes his breath away.

"Hey beautiful, you look sensational," he said as he took her hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

Betty smiles against his lips and then pulls back. "Thanks. You don't look half bad yourself," she smirked. "That tie, though," she said, licking her lips and wrapping her hand around it and pulling him towards her.

"Oh yeah," he said.

"Keep it for later", she said as she bit her lip and looked up at him with her big green eyes. It took everything in him to not pick her up, throw her over his shoulders and take her to bed.

Betty blew him a kiss and laughed. "How's the speech Miss Valedictorian?" he asked. Jughead is so proud of her.

"It's finally done. I'm delighted with it," she said, smiling at him.

"That's all that matters," he said to her.

Pea and fangs come running in from outside. "Can you believe this?" Pea asked.

"It's finally here." Fangs adds.

Both saying "we are graduating" laughing as they danced around Betty.

"It's all thanks," Pea said.

"To this little lady", fangs said as he picked her up and swung her around.

Betty starts to giggle. "You deserve this." She said, "You all do," she added as she smiled at them.

Then there was yelling, that they all turned their attention in the direction of said yelling. "I swear to god Archie. I'm about this close to kicking your ass" Cheryl screams.

"Shit" Jughead said as he ran into the other room, "what's going on?" he asked. He had an idea, but wanted to hear it first.

"I know you have to know. You know everything," she said, yelling at Jughead now.

"What?" Jughead asked again. He's losing his patience.

"That bitch is in this house." Cheryl said, as she stood in front of him now. Jughead said nothing. "See, you do know" still screaming.

Jughead growled. He was having a good morning. "Calm your ass down Cher. Yes, I do know. And yes, I've been keeping an eye on it." He tells her.

"You've been watching me," Archie said, as he crossed his arms.