Humans with the same uniform as Jungkook's could be seen behind the long island-like counter, shaking something in their hands, confidently, eyes dancing at the customers. And then filling their glasses with colourful liquors.

Jungkook didn't let me relish the view, he walked fast to the other side of this hall, towards another door and I had to walk faster to get hold of him.

We went through another corridor, which wasn't as bright as the entrance, narrower and the music was null because of soundproof walls. After a long walk, Jungkook halted before a door. Glancing over his shoulder, he reminded me again about his reputation and to bow and talk respectfully before his boss who gets offended easily. Then he knocked, waited for two seconds before twisting the doorknob.

  "Sir, it's Jeon." He said after stepping in. Bowed before a well dressed man in his early fifties, sitting upright on a long black sofa beside a younger human who was smoking a cigarette.

The room was lighted dimly, walls were tiled with leather and the jet black floor was finely polished. A fragrance that filled the air was uncommon, maybe it was made of some rare flowers! But the strong smell of cigarettes overran everything.

  "Oh yes Jeon. Are you here to talk about your salary like last time?" When the boss, Mr Moon spoke, his teeth flashed for a moment and I noticed a single tooth in the upper front was made of gold like the pirates I'd seen in an English movie.

  "Not for that, I am here to ask for a favor." Replied Jungkook, politely.

Guessing The topic, The boss and the other guy looked at me at the same time. Scanning my figure thoroughly, the boss's eyes halted over my face, frowned, though the other human's eyes lingered over my body a little longer.

  "This boy is seriously in need of work."  Jungkook pulled my arms, making me move forward, "He was depending on his cousin who's not giving him enough money to buy food and other things. So if you please give him Chewon's position in this club, it would be a great help."

  "His identity card." The boss forwarded his hand and took my fake ID, read aloud, "Kim taehyung? Born in Australia?"

  "Yes. I can speak good English." I confidently said what Jungkook had told me to say. "It may be an advantage talking with the foreign clients."

  "Can you handle the work pressure?" Mr Moon asked.

  "Yes sir, I can." I nodded my head once.

  "Are you ok with the overnights?"

  "Completely fine."

  Mr Moon's almost invisible eyebrows rose. "Think before you answer. Your one mistake can even cost you more than your salary."

  I gulped but maintained the same posture. "I am ready."

  "I like his confidence." The other human who was silently scrutinizing me till now, said this time, "Since he is a newbie, why don't you appoint him to the third floor? The pressure of work is minimal there. Also he can speak good English."

This human seemed kind.

  "I don't think the same, sir. He is inexperienced and clumsy." Jungkook said immediately. The words came out so fast like he was rapping. "If he stayed with me, I could help him learn the work better."

  "You know better than me Jeon?" The person beside Mr Moon took a long drag of the cigarette placed between his fingers, staring at Jungkook.

  "I certainly am not. I was just suggesting." Jungkook slowed down his rap.

My Lover From The Stars On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara