Chapter 5

(Y/n pov)

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping and the sun light beaming down on my face. I tried getting up but I couldn't as there was a weight on my chest. I look under the blanket and I saw Leone peacefully sleeping clinging to my body. Well not for long as I'm about to toss her off the bed. I continue to gently roll her off of me and proceed to gently Puch her ever so closer and closer to the edge of the bed.
When she's at the edge of the bed I gently push her off a loud THUNK can be heard.

Leone: why am on the floor?

Y/n: I don't know possibly the works of gravity?

Leone continues to look at me with a suspicious stare until it turns until Into a smile. She then gets off the floor stretches and yawns before telling me to wait out in the hall for her. Once I get to the door I open it only for three people fall into the room. Tatsumi, Lubbock and Mine. All three of them groan while on the floor while I just step over them and go to the kitchen for something to eat.

Y/n: Kitchen kitchen kitchen where could it be?

Sheele: Are you lost?

Y/n: AHHHHH when did you get here?

Sheele: Oh my bad it wasn't my intention to scare you.

Y/n: Oh don't worry Sheele it's fine just caught me off guard anyways could you point me in the direction of the kitchen?

Sheele: sure thing.

Y/n: Thanks Sheele.

Sheele: Anytime Y/n.

Sheele continues to lead me to the kitchen where Akame is currently cooking with a makeshift sling for her arm. Great now I feel guilty.

Y/n: Uhhh sorry about that from yesterday Akame.

Akame:..........We greatly underestimated you it's not your fault it's ours for the overconfidence.

Y/n: Oh well that was quick.

Akame: But now the question is what was that thing?

Y/n: What thing?

Akame: The thing you turned into yesterday.

Y/n: Oh him? That was carnage why you ask?

Akame: I'm asking cause it's not everyday you see someone transform into uhh whatever that was.

Y/n: Touche.

Akame: If memory serves me right you said Carnage was a symbiote right?

Y/n: Yes you are indeed right now pick a prize any prize.

Akame: Y/n this is serious.

Y/n: hehe sorry. Well yes Carnage is indeed a symbiote. Which in turn makes him an out of this world type of deal.

Akame: What do you mean out of this world?

Y/n: Well you see Carnage isn't from here anywhere on this planet.

Suddenly Carnage's head pops out of Y/n's back.

Carnage: I am what's none as a Klyntar or a Symbiote by your kind.

Akame: By your kind you mean us humans?

Carnage: Yes. But you see I'm not the only one of my kind there are others like me some more powerful then others me being one of the strongest but not the strongest.

Akame: Wait there's more of you?

Carnage: Hundreds more.

Y/n: Cause of Carnage's past ranting I've gotten to know the names of some of them.