Chapter Fifty-Five

Start from the beginning

"What I miss?!" I shout to them, they all jump and turn towards me.

"Athena?!" They all shout to me, I take a seat on the floor next to Harry.

"Yeah, I feel better. Still sad some, but I need friends to make me happy. So here I am." I kiss Harry on the lips while blowing Ron and Hermione some.

"Bloody hell, Athena I missed sleeping in the room with you. Harry is boring to talk to I like our bedtime chats better." Ron tells me, bringing a smile to my lips. Harry rolls his eyes.

"Me too, It's tiring only being around boys," Hermione adds in, I smile some more.

"So... what'd I miss?"

Ron points to the vile in Harry's hand, "he's about to take the liquid luck."

"Why?"

Hermione then starts talking. "He needs the luck to talk to Professor Slughorn."

"Oh, he needs a little boost before he talks to his boyfriend."

Harry rolls his eyes at me, pushing me away.

Slowly he opens the vile throwing his head back, he gulps all the liquid down.

"Well, how do you feel?" A small smile starts to grow on his lips. He quickly answers. "Excellent. Really excellent."

He stands up all of us shortly following him. "Remember... Slughorn usually eats early... takes a walk, and then returns to his office." Hermione tells him, Harry nods his head. "Right... I'm going down to Hagrid's."

He then starts walking off.

"What?" We all say, he grabs his jacket and continues to walk away. "No, Harry, you've got to go and speak to Slughorn. We have a plan."

Harry turns around to us. "I know... but I've got a good feeling about Hagrid's. I feel it's the place to be tonight. Do you know what I mean?"

We all stare worried, "no." We answer in unison, "well, trust me, I know what I'm doing. Or Felix does."

Ron pushes me towards Harry. "Go with him." He whispers to me. I go running after him, trying to catch up but boy he can walk fast on liquid luck.

"Wait, Harry." He stops and waits for me. He grabs my hand and pulls me with him, "oh, Athena. You look so beautiful."

"Aw, thanks, Harry."

He continues to drag me through the castle with him. "We can just leave?" I ask him, he nods."Yes. You just walk through the doors." He laughs and pushes opens the door. As we step outside. We start to walk through Professor Sprout's classroom. When I see someone outside of it sneaking something.

"Oh... It's Slughorn. We shall say hi." Harry drags me even faster this time to him, we watch as Professor Slughorn jumps when he sees us.

"Merlin's beard, Harry! Venus!"

I just stare and smile, he can never call me Athena.

"Sorry, sir. I should've announced myself. Cleared my throat, coughed."

"You probably feared we were Professor Sprout."

He nods, "Yes, I did, actually. What makes you think that?"

"Well, just the general behavior, sir. The sneaking around, the jumping when you saw us." Harry answers him, "and Professor Sprout isn't out. She's in her office, I saw her when I walked down to the Gryffindor common room." I tell him, so he doesn't have to be scared.

"Thank you, glad to see you are better. No more missing class."

I smile at him, having nothing to say.