Chapter Twenty

We're all on the train to Hogwarts. No one has been talking, to be honest, my head is shoved in my book, Hermione is reading. And I blocked out whatever Ron and Harry are doing.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" A lady asks as appearing in the doorway. Harry, Ron, and I get up. I want some chocolate frogs. I get up to the lady and ask her.

As she is getting them out of the cart, a girl comes from behind her. I couldn't care less about her so I go back to watching the lady get my snacks.

"Two pumpkin pasties please." I hear the girl speak up, I look up to ask Harry a question but he completely ignores me. He is staring at something behind me, I follow his eyes and he is staring at this girl. Like he's in a trance.

I'm so mad I don't even want the sweets, I go back in the compartment. And pull Hermione out with me Ron gives me a questioning stare. I only say to him girl talk and then walk out with Hermione by my side. I find a new empty compartment and throw her in.

"Ow! Athena what is the meaning of this?" She asks me looking at me, I shut the door and sit next to her.

"It's Harry, I caught him staring at a girl. Like he was in love. But it can't be because I fancy him and he should do the same!"

I explain to Hermione. Out of breath basically. Because I was talking so fast.

"Athena. Calm down, It was probably nothing. And if it wasn't it won't last for long. Show me her." Hermione tells me I nod and get by the window of our compartment. I scan my eyes over all the other windows and then I find her.

"There,"

I say out loud pointing to the one she's in. "She is so pretty too. I can't blame Harry." I say watching her talk

"She is pretty."

"Hermione!"

"Sorry, she's not pretty enough to have a chance with Harry though."

"I hope so."

--------------------

As I and Hermione come into the building. We noticed a pile of people packing in a certain area. So we followed and went. It just so happened we ended up near Ron and Harry.

"Why did you and Hermione leave?" Harry asks me, I just shrug and put my focus on what's happening outside.

Out of the sky flying came four horses. And they were pulling carriages, and they were coming to land on the runway at Hogwarts. And out of the water comes a large ship. And the ship is coming our way. This is cool, so I start cheering. And jumping around.

"Everyone into the Great Hall. Please." McGonagall yells out to all the students. I start walking the way to it, but I'm stopped by someone grabbing my hand, it's Harry.

"Why do you keep leaving me?"

"I don't know."

----------------------------

As we walk into the Great Hall, I separate from Harry to go to the Hufflepuff table. I can sit at any table I just like sitting at my own table. Sometimes I go sit at the Gryffindors. I take a seat at the table as Dumbledore starts to talk.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests"

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete contests. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later."

I speak out loud, not even thinking who's next to me.

"Merlin's bread! Doesn't it sound delightful!"

"It's pretty cool if you asked me. I'm going to join." I hear the voice next to me talk, I turn around

and it's Cedric. Gross.

"Oh, Diggory. It's you."

"Wow, didn't even see you, Black."

"So you're joining?" I ask looking at him.

"Yeah, I cannot wait."

"That's kind of makes you look hot."

"I have a girlfriend, and I don't like you, Black."

"It was a joke. I don't like you, Diggory."

And I was in fact joking. I do not know why I was joking with Cedric Diggory. I most certainly do not like him. And he is a little on the good-looking side, but I like Harry. And only him. And it will stay that way.

I wasn't listening to what Dumbledore was saying. But all of sudden a group of girls dressed in blue dressers come strutting in. They start dancing and release butterflies into the air.

"Wow. they're pretty." I state looking a Cedric, he nods in agreement

And then after they walk in another group comes in. It's all boys and they are dressed quite differently... But I recognize one of the boys to be Viktor Krum

"Blimey, it's him, Viktor Krum!" I hear Ron from the Gryffindor table, I giggle to myself because of his little boy crush.

Dumbledore calls for our attention again. "Your attention, please! I would like to say a few words. Eternal glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the tri-wizard tournament. But to do this that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks." He explains to us.

He explains a few more stuff, but I don't listen and I just try to eat my food. But before I can even get food in my mouth, the door slams open. Everyone turns their gaze to the door and standing there is Mad-Eye Moody.

He is very scary-looking. He greets Dumbledore and takes his seat at the table with the rest. The man Dumbledore had introduced earlier comes up. He speaks saying the tournament will have an age limit and it will be seventeen. Not everyone seems happy, they all are screaming and shouting

"That's rubbish!" I overhear George yell from his table. I giggle from it. I quickly stop hearing Dumbledore yell at us to silence. Once we are quiet he begins.

"The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament merely writes their name upon a piece of parchment and throws it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if chosen there's no turning back. As from this moment the tri-wizard tournament has begun." He explains, showing us a goblet. I guess where you throw your name

"You're crazy for that Diggory."

"Not like I'll die, Black."

————————————-

A/N

Cedric and Athena talked. Yay it wasn't much of a talk they still want to rip each others heads off, but there friendship will grow. And this chapter seems boring and rushed too I'm so sorry. And super sorry if you're not enjoying it. Because as a writer I feel like these past chapters suck. But that's me. Also Athena met Cho she is a little jealous I would be too. But she thinks cho is really pretty drop dead gorgeous honestly. But we will have no Cho hate in this story, Athena will not hate Cho matter of fact she will befriend Cho even if Harry has a little crush. If there are any errors tell me I'll fix them. Love you all

-lei