𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~1 𝐍𝐞𝐰 🌼

Start from the beginning

"haha yeah she is right! Darshan told me that he saw a bad dream where he got married to a witch and when i asked her how does she looks darshan said like Bhavya". Anusha said and laughed joined by hardil and jyugal. Nishita Chuckled.

Bhavya was boiling in anger. "see I'm warning you From now you are new so understand that darshan is just mine okay".

Bhavya was about to go but stopped by hearing Anusha's voices.

"So ms. Vyas from today your challenge starts I promise that darshan and Nishu will be together before we finish our high school studies". Bhavya looked at nishita who was looking at Anusha than at Bhavya. She observed her.

"She? Haha nice joke darshan will choose me not she remember that".

She said and went to her seat.

"Why did you said that? I don't even know him and you said her like that".

"Don't worry he is very good and innocent you will definitely like him". Jyugal said and smiled.

* * * * *

The class was over and all of them went to there home. Nishita went inside her house and changed. Her mom called her down.

"Come and eat".

She sat on the dinning table and started talking. Her mom took and sat with her.

"How was the day?". Her mom said and stroke her hairs.

"Good! You know I made three friends. Jyugal, hardik and Anusha. They are really good and they are calling me Nishu baby it's so cute". She said like someone gave her voice back to her.

"Acha aur kya kya hua?".

"Ek ladki thi Bhavya she was so rude with me... But Anu ne usko bohot daata".

"Baby don't get on a fight okay?". Her mom was worried as how she is looking like that she is not.

"Yeah mumma I know". She paush "And when will papa come?".

"At 8:30".

"Okay I'm done. So I'm going to my room".

She said and went to her room and laid down like a homeless person.

✨ ✨ ✨

Anusha, jyugal and hardil went to there spot were all of there friends spend time. The place as a river, beautiful flowers and place to sit.

"Hello bunnies". Anusha shouted from 4 to 5 feet far from others. She went there and hugged there Friends.

"Darshu , siddhu today a new girl came". Anusha told them. All of set down on the grass.

"Acha? Is she beautiful?". Siddharth asked in amaze.

"Hm yeah! She is cute, beautiful and sweet too but she don't talk much".

"Oh then we will meet her tomorrow". Darshan said and then Anusha remember what she said in school

"Darshu you know what you will really like her".

"Huh? She is really so beautiful?". Darshan questioned her as he noticed that Jyugal and hardik were having a smirk.

"Umm... Actually when me, she, jyugal and hardik were there talking about you that time Bhavya came and she warned her to be far from you... So I challenge her that you and she was will be together before our high school ends".

She said looking down. Darshan hugged her.

"If you are said this than she is really good I would love to meet her". Darshan said making Anusha jump in happiness.

They all talked for one an hour and went to there home.

* * *

Next day, Nishita went to school and set on the last second bench. Anusha came there After few minutes.

"Nishu Baby I missed you". Anusha kept her bag and hugged nishita tightly. Nishita hugged her back and was about to set.

"No no today you are going to set on last bench as darshan is coming today".

She just nodded as she don't know how to react.

"Anu? Is Darshan only the boy in the school who is cute and charming".

"Yes, he is the only guy who is overloaded with cuteness".

Jyugal and hardil came and sat beside Anusha.

"hey! You will sit with Darshan and yeah he is a bit naughty also so please handle him okay". Jyugal told her she looked at him blankly.

She went to washroom.

Darshan came and kept his bag on the last bench.

"Darshan you and she is going to sit only okay". Hardil said and giggled.

"what about sid?".

"he is sitting with his maya". Jyugal said and smirk at him.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Hola readers!

So today's part ends here and I hope you guys like the first part as it's a long story so I'm gonna write the parts long.

From next the parts will be long so hope you like it...

And yeah! The updates will be 3 days..
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 🐥..

And tell me which part was really cute! I really love the Nishu baby wala part! What about you?

Till that do follow, like, comment and share

Spread love
~mehak ❤️