𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~10 𝐁𝐚𝐝?🌼

A/N: so sorry guys this chaval never clicks a hot pic so I have to choose this 😩✋🏻

A/N: so sorry guys this chaval never clicks a hot pic so I have to choose this 😩✋🏻. Read upto end suprise is there

Today was just awesome I saw my love my world but she is still mad at me and me stupid one who does know the reason also.

She left me cause she as to fulfill her dreams. I remembered that night after she went to Kolkata.

~ Flashback ~

I was crying so badly. My love left me today forever. Anusha came running in my room.

"Darshu". She said breathing heavily. I went towards her and she told me that nish as left ahmedabad.

I runned to her house and rang the doorbell. Her mom opened it and was shocked to see me.

"Darsh...an tum yahan?". She asked I directly went inside the house.

"Areey! Darshan tum". Her father said and went up in her room she was not there nor her stuffs. I went down

"Wh..ere is my nish". I asked and started crying. Her father came and rubbed my back.

"she went kolkata to fulfil her dreams". Her father added. "She loves you but not more than her dreams her dance".

I thought I was the only person that was important for her but here her dreams too.

I wiped my tears and went to my house. I ate my dinner and went to my room.

I thought I was important for you but it was wrong! I shouldn't trust you nish I shouldn't really! You hurt me nish you hurt me badly I will not forgive you never. Never in my life.... I will make you feel the pain which I'm going through.

~Flashnack ends~

so! It's my time Nishita.. I changed and went to Club there I meet with my gang.

"Hey! Darshan you look hot!". Maira said my partner. Oops! My to-be-wife. I will hurt nishita and she will help me in that.

"You know na what we are gonna do?". I asked her and she nodded. I smiled at her and took her to a dark room. She started breathing, swiftly. I started kissing her neck making her moan my name.

She softly, pulled my hairs. I don't know why but I'm not feeling comfortable while making out with her. I pulled back and kissed her forehead.

"Kya hua babu?". She asked and kissed me. I didn't kissed back and pulled away. "Let's go everyone is waiting". I said and
took her. We sat on a couch. After few minutes a girl came in high heels and black mini dress.

I looked up and saw it's Nishita.. Fuck she is so hot 🔥. Making me hard. Ahemm no Darshan you can't you are Maira's to be husband after few days you both while marry each other. So please CONTROL.