Finn wandered through the house towards what he assumed was the terrace. Once he stepped outside he was taken aback by the view of Hyde Park. The terrace had an outdoor fireplace and dining area as well as several other areas to sit on. He decided to just lean against the railings and enjoy the view, afterall Rory had said she would only need five minutes.

True to her word, Rory came out after five minutes. "Thanks for waiting Finn, I'm ready to go now if you are."

"You look amazing Rory," Finn said. It was true he thought as he took in the deep blue dress she was wearing, it suited her eyes perfectly.

"You don't scrub up too bad yourself Mr Morgan, let's go."

Finn followed her out and watched as she locked up, when they got to the ground floor he was surprised when she stopped to talk to the doorman.

"Edward? I left the doors to the terrace open, I'm still airing the place out after having been gone so long, would you be able to make sure they get closed if it starts to rain?"

"No problem, Miss Gilmore. Do you need me to call Alfred for you?"

"No thank you Edward, we will walk, tell Alfred again he can leave for the night I won't need him. I know he didn't go home when I told him to earlier."

"Yes Miss Gilmore, I will see you later."

"Come on Finn, let's go." Rory said, leading him out of her building and setting off towards the west end where all the good theatres were.

"Kitten, I hope you don't mind me asking but who are you staying with while you are here?"

"No one Finn, why?"

"It's just a great apartment is all, it made me curious."

"Why thank you Finn, it's mine."

"Miss Gilmore, you were holding out on us in college," Finn said, trying to play off his shock as a joke.

"I inherited it during my second year at Yale, I just never really visited it until after Graduation, and it was only really on my last trip I finished redecorating to entirely my own style. No one else has ever stayed there with me, or even really seen it since I took ownership."

"So where are we eating this evening Finn?"

"At a little Italian restaurant around the corner from the restaurant Kitten, their tiramisu is to die for."

"Oh, a man after my own heart, what are we waiting for, let's get going." Rory said, threading her arm through Finn's as they walked.

If only you knew, thought Finn, if only you knew.

"Finn, that was amazing. Thank you so much for coming with me, I normally end up going to the theatre alone when I am here, but the quality of the shows always make it worth it."

"I'll let you in on a secret kitten," Finn gestured for her to lean in. "I actually love musicals."

"Why doesn't that surprise me, I'm actually shocked that it didn't occur to me before. You might have to become my new theatre buddy, Mr Morgan."

"Now Miss Gilmore, would you care to go for a drink and some dancing, or shall you be turning into a pumpkin?"

"How about one drink? And I know just the place," Rory said with a smirk as she grabbed his hand and dragged him off down the street in a completely different direction than he had planned.

"Here we go." Rory had stopped in front of Trapeze Bar, it was a circus themed bar that had various circus acts going on, including contortionists and trapeze artists. They were quickly shuffled in and seated in a booth that had a great view.

"How did you ever find this place?" Finn asked with wonder in his tone, "this doesn't seem like your usual kind of establishment."

"Oh Finn, this is totally my usual kind of place. Most of the people in my hometown belong in a circus."

Rory ordered a Blue Baloo, which was vodka, blue curacao, lychee puree, lemon juice and blueberry syrup, and Finn ordered his usual scotch. Finn was loving the bar, it was exactly his style of place, really interesting and fun, while not being full of people just trying to pick up a one night stand. The bad part was the bar was so loud they couldn't really have a proper conversation but on the plus side it meant when they tried to speak Rory had to lean in close to him. He loved how she managed to smell fruity and like coffee all at the same time.

As they were getting ready to leave the bar they heard them announce that the next act would be a dwarf riding a unicorn.

"Now this, I have got to see Love, we can't leave yet," Finn said with a pout.

"Don't worry Finn, no way I'm missing this. I need a picture for my mom!" Rory exclaimed. And with that five more minutes turned into two am, before Finn was helping Rory out of a cab at her place. He kissed her cheek goodbye, after agreeing to call her the next day to make plans. This was turning into a great trip and it was only day two!

trapeze bar is a real bar in London, and it does actually have those acts!