"Gally, STOP!!!"

My head was throbbing, I felt smooth floors under my hands. Opening my eyes, I soon realised I wasn't in Newts hut, I wasn't even in the glade.

I was in a hallway of a building, bright lights hung from the ceiling blinding me for a few seconds.

Looking around, I recognised where I was. I dont know where from, but it's definitely familiar.

Two small children came running toward me,

"Hello? can you see me?" I asked.

The little girl stopped right in front of me and looked up whilst the boy ran straight through me.

So it's like I'm a ghost, then how can this kid see me.

"You are me, I am you. Straight, left, right, left, and you will find the truth."

'What the heck does that mean?' I thought as the little girl broke eye contact with me running away with the little boy, making sure to walk around me.

'That wasn't at all creepy, children speaking in rhymes.'

I started walking forward down the hallway. I took a left, just like the girl said. I took my time to look around, not that there was much to look at.

Every hallway was the same, white walls with giant metal doors after a few turns. Every once in a while, there would be a window into one of the rooms.

Peeking into the rooms was disturbing. All there was in every room was a single table with a single chair with a single child sat down.

The teachers always had frowns or scowls on their faces, I got to the last right, and there was one of the giant doors blocking my way.

There was a small square sticking out of the wall with a small scanner on it. It looks like it needs a card to swipe.

As if reading my mind, a man's arm reached out through my stomach. It wouldn't be right to call my scream deafening. It was worse than that.

I fell onto the floor from shock, the door opened and I quickly got to my feet, although the man didn't go through, he just turned around and walked in the other direction. 'Im in, what now?'

Looking around the room there were many broken computers and trashed desks. Papers scattered the floor, and I noticed there were no people 'What happened here.'

Walking up to the only, not broken computer, there was a video. Pressing play, I stepped back as the video suddenly became 3d.

The hologram was of a woman sitting on a seat in the middle of the room. She had her hair in a tight bun on top of her head, I could see the bags underneath her eyes. Brushing out her doctors coat, she sighed. I decided to stand where she was looking. It made it a lot less weird.

"Hello Michie, or as you like to call yourself (Y/n). You see, we hold many children in this facility, including you."

The hologram changed to the small girl whom i had seen before. She was right, I am her and she is me. Before quickly returning back to the woman.

"I am Doctor Paige, I am in charge of the maze trials. Though there is much I can't tell you, there is something I can.

Suddenly, the woman disappeared, and the hologram changed into a screen. It showed little me inside another maze.

"We are looking for a cure to the flare. That's where you come in. You were quite a troublesome child (Y/n), you never listened when we told you to go to bed, you ran down the halls when we told you to stop, we tried to make you forget your name and be identified as our new one but nomatter what we did you would never listen."