" Are you going to be okay?"

Y/n smiled and puffed her chest proudly. " I got a strong immunity! If I can win those fights then rain is just a lil problem." She looked at the older to see the latter expression. It was unreadable.

" Y/n.." She doesn't know why but the raven girl suddenly went dark and stern.

" Don't get into fight again okay? It doesn't worth it."

" But-"

" Please.."

Y/n huffed her cheeks and muttered a 'fine' making the older sighed in relief. " But when those jackass cross the line especially about you, I won't promise anything." Again, Irene didn't hear that part too.

*Thud*

Y/n quickly fixed her gaze on her lover, worried about the latter condition especially when she learned that the older is scared of thunder.

" And you, are you going to be okay?" Irene put up two thumbs and waved her hands slightly.

" I'm going to be fine.. Here." The raven girl handed the younger an umbrella. What she didn't noticed was how y/n's face lit up when she saw a familiar thing on her hand.

" This is from someone that save me from the rain. I haven't found the owner yet but it helped me getting home safely. Hope this can help you too."

" Can I keep it?"

Irene looked at the younger with a confused face. " What? Of course not, it isn't yours silly." Just then she heard y/n laughed while patting her shoulder.

" Don't worry hyun.. This umbrella finally be with its owner."

_____

The whole squad watched the two with judging stares, mostly from yeji and joy. It was a lunch time and both of group decided to sit in one table like usual but today was kind of odd since the president sat right beside the most known troublemaker.

And the most shocking part is that both of them were delivering a couple vibes. Both two were oddly close with each other than before.

" My eyes are burning.." Yeri broke the silence, earning everyone's attention.

" You okay?" Seulgi asked in worried but soon got cut off by joy.

" She's okay unnie. I forgot that I poured her some holy water just now."

" The fuck sooyoung-"

" Yerim, language.."

The beagle maknae rolled her eyes in annoyance and diverted her attention to front only to see the couple earlier.

" Gosh, why are they sitting in front of me?!"

" What do you mean?" Irene asked in completely dense as ryujin pointed at her and y/n back and forth.

" Since when did both of you became this close?"

" We're literally having lunch together almost every day-"

" That doesn't define how you two keeps giving us this kind of couple vibes." Feeling slightly exposed with ryujin's assumption, the couple moved away a bit from each other, leaving a tiny gap between them.