chapter 1

3rd person pov~

Y/n walked into her class with dark circle visible on her face. It has been two weeks since she tried getting back to her lucid dream and just today she thought that maybe it is better to give up. As much as she loves the scenario from that dream, she still need to move on.

Those scenes, those people and those memories are nothing than her tricky brain works. Add also when she saw a poster of her favorite british-girlgroup, Little mix, plastered inside her own room.

" Gosh, perrie edwards as my sister? I must be crazy." She chuckled to herself when she remember her lucid dream. She must hit something very hard on her head that her brain started to working on something.

Also, irene's presence there just proved how fake those reality. That it girl, bae joohyun, in love with her? That's just sound nonsense for her if you ask since the older has been hating her since then.

" Wow, what kind of panda are you?" Ryujin joked when y/n walked to her seat which is beside the latter. The tired girl rolled her eyes before slapping softly the girl beside her.

" Ouch! I see, the aggressive one gosh." The short hair girl exclaimed while rubbing her shoulder with pouting face.

Y/n turned to face her bestfriend in disbelief. She didn't put that much force. Geez shin ryujin, what an act!

The teacher walked into the room after 5 minutes and began the lesson. Y/n and ryujin were so focused since it's their both favorite subject, music. 

__

" Okay so, as it is about to be the end of the year, I want to give you a task and you must complete it with your deskmate."

Ryujin and y/n bumped their fist together excitedly. This whole task is going to be fun for both of the music lovers.

" It's just a simple task. You will have to perform any type of music you want. Use your own creativity and we will ask students to vote. The group that got the highest vote will get a special prize which I can't tell you." The teacher winked as her students groaned loudly.

" So, please complete the task within 2 weeks. Guess see all of you in our school festival?" She chuckled and packing her bag. She turned to her students once more before dismissing the class. 

The two bestfriend walked out from class, not forgetting to bow a respect to their teacher. As they strolled through the hallway, on their way to the next class, ryujin started the conversation.

" Did you have any ideas?" She asked, referring their assignment. Y/n tapped her chin and shook her head.

" None but how about we ask others? Who knows maybe they have one." And so on, they promised to meet after school at the newly cafe near the place.