Chapter 1: First Night.

Summary: Izuku spends his first night with his new "Friends".

No One P.O.V.

Izuku was escorted out of the Library by the Girls. They had sworn to help him get noticed. No matter what it took.

He changed out of the Bunny Suit and into Normal Clothes.

Momo was Holding his Hand. Squeezing it tight.

They walked around the park. Showing everyone a Picture of him to see if they can see him.

They couldn't even see the Picture of him.

The more they kept on asking. The more Izuku was losing his hopes. 6 girls see and perceive his existence. It reignited his hope. Now it was fanning.

Was it a fluke? He hoped not.

He didn't know what he would do if his new friends can no longer see him.

They asked everyone if they saw a Green Haired Boy but still nothing.

5 hours went by and still nothing. It was very late. So they decided to go to the nearest Hotel.

It was a Capsule Hotel. They checked in and went to their Rooms.

Momo had never let go of Izuku's Hand.

When they got in they saw the room.

She went in first and carefully helped Izuku in, still not letting go

She went in first and carefully helped Izuku in, still not letting go. And they layed in the bed. And turned on the T.V. Momo then moved her fingers now their hands were entwined.

They watched a Hero Show, Momo had squeezed his Hand in Comfort when he told her about his Life with his Quirk.

Izuku: So when my Friend Kaachan couldn't see me. I came to the Conclusion it was a Quirk. And for the Life of Me, I couldn't turn it off.

Momo: Have their been any people who saw you before us?

Izuku: No. I mean there were times I think people have gotten a Glimpse of Me. But most of the Time it was just them doing Double-takes of something unrelated to me. And those that may have. I never figured out how it happens. I research Quriks a lot. But I don't have a Clue how to fix this.

Momo: Was your Mom one of those People?

Izuku: No. There were times I thought she did. But she never did. The very first time I cried myself to sleep. Knowing I could very well be alone forever.

Momo: *Squeezes His Hand* Don't worry. Your not alone anymore. We will Help you. You may have spent 14 years alone. But no longer, We Are Here.

Izuku Hugged Her.

Izuku: *Crying* You have no Idea how much of a Relief it was to know someone out there finally saw Me.

Momo: And Eventually, everyone will.

Momo Kissed his Cheek. And they Fell asleep in Each orhers Arms.

They never stopped Holding Hands though, if anything, They just Squeezed even Tighter.

End Of Chapter.