"You do what you like best," he waved her off, "you know those waters anyway."

"That's true."

"Ah," Theodore smiled, "they are finally here."

Bada looked up and there, walking their way, were Draco and Harry, talking among themselves. They were in a team together and in the months they had been apart, it was customary for Theodore and Bada to wait for the two of them to head to their offices before they left the Ministry at the same time. This time was no different, although Harry and Bada would have no time to catch up today with the rest.

"You were a bit late," Theodore complained as he stood up, Bada a step behind him. She headed to Harry, slipped her hand through his, interlocked their fingers as he pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"We were working, idiot," Draco rolled his eyes at Theodore as they walked away, Bada and Harry in the front. "Where are we meeting Blaise?"

"In the Atrium, I think."

"Anthia," Bada called out as she spied the woman's form in the lift. Without prompting, Anthia caught the lift for them, waited to let them in. Once they were inside, she let the doors close behind them. "Thank you."

"Of course," she assured them with a friendly smile. "I didn't see you at lunch."

"We got a bit later today, Theo and I were on patrol during our usual time of break," she explained with a small smile. "We can catch up tomorrow, maybe?"

"For sure," she nodded, just as the doors to the lift opened and they walked out. Bada and Harry hurried to the Atrium, hastily calling out their goodbyes. They apparated as soon as possible, appearing right in the living room of their apartment.

"Do you think the house is ok?" Bada started to fret the moment they landed, her eyes wide in worry as she looked around. "Maybe we should put the clothes in our bedroom in their place before she arrives, you don't know if she might see-"

"The clothes are too many to be brought there in time, Bada, Sahira will be here any minute now," he cut her off, rubbing his hands down her shoulders in an effort to calm her down. At her feet, Geomeun started to meow, demanding to be picked up. Always so weak when it came to her cats, Bada didn't hesitate to pick him up, the previous frown on her lips replaced by a small smile as the black cat nuzzled his face against her neck.

"You are right. I'm just worried."

"There's no need," he assured her, placed a short kiss against her lips she barely had the time to return before he was pulling back once more. "I missed you."

"Missed you too," she murmured back, offered him a small smile. Yet before she could say a word, there was a knock on the door. Harry walked over, and the moment he opened it they noticed Sahira, smiling widely.

"Wow, I can't believe I've never been to your house before! This place is so nice, guys, the sea is right next to it and it's so quiet, and the interior is so beautiful-" she paused to give Bada a short hug, careful to not crash Geomeun. Once she was done, she leaned down to pat Jakda as Bada let down Geomeun. "I love it here!"

Bada turned to Harry. Sahira kept on talking, excitedly rambling about all she loved in the house, a ball of sunshine all round, the way Bada knew her to be. Gradually, the couple moved closer to each other, their arms around each other. The weight of the engagement ring Bada had put in a chain around her neck for as long as she and Harry decided to keep it a secret to surprise their friends seemed twice as heavy. She waited until Sahira had finally turned around to face them to speak up.

"Sahira, would you like to be my maid of honor?"

There was a beat of silence as Sahira looked at Bada with wide eyes, then glanced at Harry with eyes equally as wide. She searched Bada's fingers for an engagement ring and with a short chuckle, Bada moved her shirt down, let her see the ring she wore like a necklace around her neck, hanging right below her pearl. Sahira squealed, rushed forward, and quicker than Bada could process she was engulfed in a hug.

"Yes! Oh my God Bada yes! Congratulations you guys!"

Bada managed to steal a look at Harry over Sahira's shoulder. They shared a grin.

THE END

And this is the end of Enchantress! Thank you all so much for reading the book, I hope you enjoyed it!

As per usual, I can't help but give my characters a happy ending and this story was no exception. "Enchantress" was a story I began writing for years ago, then I lost inspiration for it and found it again the summer that passed, I changed the plot slightly and rewrote what I already had written and that's how the story came to be. I'm happy and relieved it's finally out, since I feel like it was long overdue and it's a small happiness for me to see the number of my drafts decreasing and having completed stories instead.

What were your thoughts on the book?
I'd love to hear from you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Love,
Olga