"In your house?" Theodore asked in slight disbelief, shook his head with a scoff.

"And we kissed."

Draco choked on the coffee he had attempted to drink and Bada reached forward, concerned for him. Theodore on the other hand burst out laughing.

"I knew this was going to happen!" he exclaimed with a wild grin. "It didn't happen the way I thought it would but it did so I guess that's what matters."

"Draco, are you ok?" Bada asked, her concern not fading even as Draco cleared his throat.

"Yeah," he croaked, cleared his throat once more and turned to her. "So what? You're together now or something? Nothing else happened?"

"Nothing else happened and we are not together. I told him we could start something after we finish Hae's case since she could use him against me if she found out."

"Oh," Theodore breathed out, appearing disappointed. "We should better finish with that nuisance quickly then."

Bada laughed with a shake of her head, "So that's what would motivate you to search harder?"

Theodore didn't answer, knowing she was joking anyway, he only narrowed his eyes playfully at her. "Are we the first to know?"

"No," she admitted, "I happened to tell my next door neighbour about it. She waited for Harry to leave to ask me how it went so I told her."

Theodore shook his head in mock disappointment. It was Draco who spoke up next. "I've been thinking about the case. Perhaps if your sister wants you to suffer she won't leave you any lead to follow. If she does all this for revenge, though, she might be leaving something behind for you to find. Something only you could translate."

Bada frowned, "Is that not what the sea shells were for?"

"I don't know," he admitted, "is it not worth a try, though?"

"Of course it is," she agreed at once, brows furrowed in thought. "What is there we haven't already checked, though?"

They had no answer to give her and so the three of them were sunk in silence as they thought, until Ron and Harry arrived, a few minutes later.

"Morning," Ron called out with a wide smile as Harry sent them a brief wave. "Sorry for being late, Hermione was talking to Harry as we were heading over."

"No one asked," Theodore snarked, although the look in his eyes wasn't hostile and Ron only rolled his eyes at him instead of getting angry.

"Is there anything specific we need to do, Harry?" Draco asked, choosing to ignore the little banter between Theodore and Ron.

"Nothing that I know of," he assured them, already taking a seat at his desk. Bada took a moment to glance at her watch before she left her position atop her desk to sit at her desk instead as she noticed it was high time they started working. She pulled out everything she knew about the case and started looking through the clues yet another time.

The day came and went, lunch break was uneventful and Bada soon returned to keep on looking through the clues. She had been doing that all day, though, and her mind was starting to wander. Her focus drifted to the conversation Harry and Ron were having.

"Why do you need to get Hermione flowers today of all days? You have nothing to celebrate today."

"I know that, which is why she wouldn't be expecting this kind of surprise from me. She will be surprised and pleased."

"You don't need to do that today, though," he insisted, "you said so yourself, you don't have the time to buy flowers. Do it another time."

"But I wanted to do it today."