Chapter 19 '{'Meeting' Tom}'

Harry's POV

While I was waiting, I had written a letter for Tom, saying that 'Azrael' couldn't join the meeting, and then after waiting a few minutes Remus finally walked in, he looked around until he found a seat empty which was next to Padfoot,I was stilled kinda scared of him because of last time, but it should be fine, he then sat on the chair Padfoot's Right, and then the meeting started, then Tom stood up.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming here despite your busy schedules." Tom said while everyone clapped until they were silenced.

"And now we have a new.... Ally that is probably confused as to why they are here, isn't that right Mr. Potter?" He said.

I nodded cause I still have to keep up the acting, and then he continued.

"Well then, I am Lord Voldemort, or what everyone here calls me Tom Riddle, and you are here because Sirius over there wanting everyone to meet you." He said while everyone nodded, except me of course, I just acted shocked.

"Now that you know me, everyone else will introduce themselves, though not everyone is here, but you could probably meet him next time." He said kinda disappointed.

Seeing that he was like this, I made the letter appear Infront of Tom, wandlessly of course, and when Tommyboy saw it, he was shocked, until he grabbed it and readed the letter, when he finished reading it, he was happy and a emotion I couldn't read in his eyes.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Tom's POV

I was explaining to Harry on what he was doing here and who everyone is when I realized that 'Azrael' isn't here, I wasn't disappointed! I was simply trying to get to know him better, but could've sended a letter on why he wasn't here!... And then a letter appeared Infront of me, so I grabbed it, and checked it for spells, when I found none I opened it to see that it was from Azrael, here is what it said:

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Dear Tom

I am sorry that I couldn't come to meeting, I had to meet someone from my family, he was missing for a long time, so I wished to spend time with him, I hope you understand, I shall try to go to the next meeting, I'll visit you soon

With love,

Azrael
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

'I couldn't believe it.. but I may have truly fallen for him... Snap out of it Tom! You have two boyfriends already!...but I'll still ask them if they would like one or two more in a relationship there's already three of us anyways...' After that I just sat down thinking what I should do, but for now let's just continue the meeting.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Harry's POV

After a while Tom seemed to calm down, why would he react like that to a letter anyways.... Did I write something bad? No he was happy, damn it, why can't I remember?! Wait, could it be the 'With Love' that I forgot to cross out... Anyways... After he had read the the letter, he had announced that 'Azrael' was visiting his relatives to visit him, because he was 'missing', which wasn't really a lie, everyone started introducing themselves, Remus introduced himself last, except the Malfoys, and Severus because I have already met them.

After they had introduced themselves, Tom then spoke up again.

"Harry, if I may call you that," he Paused, while I nodded." Thank you, then Harry, if may ask do you trust Dumbledore?" He asked while everyone turned silent.

"I don't trust him, cause he has done nothing to gain my trust." I said without hesitation, while he just smiled, and I felt butterflies, that smile should be illegal!

"Good, because he has caused harm to many, like your blood-adoption father
, Dumbledore knew he was never the secret keeper, because he was the one who set up the wards." He explained while I nodded and continued to listen to him, also trying to find out how much he knows.

"So basically he wanted you to be the Light sides 'Savior' or what we call it a pawn, he was planning to use you, and make you sacrifice yourself, and then Dumbledore would kill me, and take all the fame he had when he had 'killed' Grindelwald." He said while everyone was absolutely livid at Dumbledore, going as far as to curse him that he will never have children, which I doubt he will ever have.

But I still had to act so I said. "And how would you know that? How do I know you aren't lying to me?" I said already knowing the answer, Tom then looked at Sirius and the others, they gave him a nod and he started talking again.

"Because Sirius and the other next to you was from the future until they died, which was at most until the end of the war, after a while George had discovered Dumbledores plans of getting rid of you, he then tried to tell you but it was to late, the had discovered that he knew, so they killed him, he then woke up and told George, they then discovered that they were in the past, so they decided to help me, so they could prevent dumbledore from winning." He then stopped for a moment to catch his breath, and continued.

"They then told Remus because they had bumped into him at gringotts, and then they just decided to show up here, and told me of the plans Dumbledore had planned for you to do, though they had thought this was a different universe, because a lot has changed from what they remember." He said

"What has changed, from what they remember?" I asked just for the fun of it.

"Well you were supposed to be in Gryffindor, and would be friends with that Weasley Idiot, and the Mud-blood
and have a crush on the youngest, and then probably marry her." He sneered
, While I shivered at that thought, I would never be friends with them again.

"Good thing that changed, they were annoying, greedy people anyways." I said relived that were no longer 'friends'.

A.N. hello everyone, I decided to take a break and try to find more inspiration.... Somewhere, anyways I'll try to post another chapter soon, that's all