Smutshot

⚠️⚠️Smut⚠️⚠️

Midoriya tugged his wrists, trying to free them from the bed post he was currently tied to as his boyfriend placed rough and sloppy kisses down his neck. It wasn't very often he got tied up like this because it meant that the fiery blond would be on the receiving end, which was quite rare in their relationship.

"The more you struggle, the longer I'm keeping your hands tied." The blond whispered in a devilish tone before trailing his lips back down his boyfriends neck. The green haired man couldn't help but melt as his boyfriends breath gently hit his ear. He had a love hate relationship with being tied up like this. He genuinely liked to be a little more on the kinky side in the bedroom, but this meant that he couldn't roam his hands all over his boyfriend, which was the only con.

"K-Katsuki-" Midoriya moaned with pleasure as he felt his boyfriends soft lips latch onto his sweet spot in the crook of his neck. He was supporting himself with his right hand as his left was groping his boyfriends bare chest. Bakugo began sucking the green haired mans sun kissed skin, causing him to feel slightly light headed. Both boys were still rocking a strong buzz, which only heightened their adrenaline and lust. The blond figured it was time to move on as he pulled away from his boyfriends neck. He admired the many dark circles before he attached his lips to Midoriya's toned chest and began kissing his way down to his stomach, making sure to flick the bud of his nipple with his tongue on the way.

The green haired man couldn't do anything other than let out small gasps and moans as squirmed in his spot. The blond continued kissing down his waist and towards the bulge in his boyfriends boxers. He flashed his boyfriend a devilish smirk as he placed a gentle kiss on his growing bulge.

"K-Kat!" Midoriya whined in a pleading tone as he threw his head back in pleasure. He was tired of being teased, he was growing desperate for a release, but he knew he had to be patient. He was clearly not in charge tonight.

"What do you want babe?" The blond questioned with an evil smirk as his teeth latched onto the hem of his boyfriends boxers, driving him even more crazy.

"You Katsuki, I want you!" Midoriya replied desperately as he felt his boxers being pulled down slowly as Bakugo's teeth grazed his skin. The blond pulled his boxers over his erection, almost smacking himself in the face.

"Your wish is my command." He replied with a lustful growl. His boyfriend wasn't into dirty talking as much as he was, but his boyfriend being needy like that, turned him on just as much. His face hovered directly above his leaking member as he stared deep into his boyfriends emeralds green eyes. Without breaking eye contact, he leaned down and placed his tongue on his boyfriends shaft before slowly moving his tongue up, making sure to hold the direct eye contact.

"F-fuck-" The green haired man moaned out as he threw his head back in pleasure. He didn't need to see his boyfriend to know he was wearing his signature smirk. More moans began escaping his lips as Bakugo took as much of his boyfriend down his throat as he could. He held his position for a few seconds before pulling back slowly, being sure to suck a little harder once he hit the tip. "I thought you were done teasing me." The green haired man pointed out as he flashed a smirk to his boyfriend below him.

"It's kind of fun to watch you squirm like that though." The blond replied in a husky voice as his wet mouth wrapped around his boyfriend once more. He slowly began bobbing his head up and down, making sure to hit his lovers sensitive parts with his tongue. The cold tongue piercing, adding more pleasure than the green haired man could handle. Usually, his boyfriend would be pulling at his hair right now. Even though that sounded amazing, he really wanted to keep him tied to the bed. He knew Midoriya loved it and it would make things more interesting in a little while.