Chapter 14: End of the Line ~ Part 1

Hey guys! I thought that for this chapter, I would add this pic I took of one of my favorite Yaz moments. Sad, but still I love it. Also, tysm for the comments and so many views on this story so far. I hope you enjoy this next chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Previously on 'Welcome to Camp Cretaceous!')

"Ben!" I shout out, holding on as tight as I could. "Help!" Ben cries out, tears rolling down his face. "Hang on!" I shout. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" He screams out as his hand begins to slip. I start to feel myself sliding across the car floor. "No, no, no!" I start to slip outside of the car, and we both begin to fall. "Y/N! BEN! NO!" I heard the others scream. "YASMINA! DARIUS!" I screamed out, then began to get hit by tree branches. Suddenly, a sharp pain hits my head, and all goes black.

____________________________________________________

Yaz Pov

I screamed out as I saw Y/n and Ben fall, and as soon as I was about to grab them, I missed. "Y/N! BEN!" I continued to scream out, streams of tears running down my cheeks. "No, no, no!" Their screams were deafening, echoing in my ears. 'YASMINA! DARIUS!' was the last I heard, before their sounds were drained in the wind. 

I felt as if I was going into complete shut down. "T-they're g-gone..." I began to sob, still on my knees as I felt the wind racing in through the car. "I won't believe it!" "Sammy..." I hobbled over and hugged her. We both sobbed in each other's arms for a long moment; we both lost two of our team members, two of our pals, and two of our best friends. 

"Wait, we're going back...the monorail's going back!" Darius exclaims. "What do you mean, 'going back'?" Brooklyn asks, getting to her feet. "When we switched tracks, we ended up on one headed north." He explained, leaning a bit outside of the monorail. "We're not going to the south docks, we're going away from them!" Darius raced over to the control room, switching switches and pressing buttons. "Ugh! Doesn't anything here work?" He then turned to the rest of us. "We gotta get off this monorail now!" 

Brooklyn leaned out the monorail to get a better look, and gasped. "Oh! T-The track dips down up ahead! We can jump there!" 

"What?"

"Jump?" I exclaimed. "Are you crazy?! We can't! It's too far to jump!" "It's the only way!" Darius shouted back. We all nodded, then gathered near the window. "Alright, one..." 

I cracked my neck a few times, taking a couple deep breaths as I prepared to jump. 

"Two...three! Now!"

We all jump, and I close my eyes for a few moments as I felt the wind rush past me. I opened them again as we started to go barreling into a bunch of trees. We soon make contact to hard ground, and we all grunt as we make impact.

We all start to get up, looking around for the others. We soon find Darius and Brooklyn face down at the base of a tree. They too start to get to their feet. "Is everyone all right?" Darius asks, rubbing his head a bit. "'Ish.' Are you?"

"Bumpy. Where's Bumpy?" Kenji asks the rest of us. "I lost her when I hit the ground. She's gotta be here. Bumpy? Bumpy!" Brooklyn runs up to him and covers his mouth. "Shh! There are still dinosaurs out her, including Toro, and--" "Bumpy!" Kenji begins to shout out again. "Bumpy!" 

"We gotta look for her, don't we?" Sammy asked us, looking to me hopefully. "And Ben and Y/n! They might still be--"

"How?" I ask her. "We don't even know where they are!" I walk up to her, then fall down as I start to feel a sharp pain in my ankle again. Then, we all hear the voice again, only this time it is a male announcer.