(Y/n)"so I was right no wonder he didn't emit any mana when we nonchalantly walked past him"

Gimodelo"that or he's just a too weak for us to even notice him hahahaha"

I couldn't help but smile at what gimodelo said

Siegrien"those geezers behind those doors are in their imaginary bodies as well they wouldn't bother coming all the way for such a small case"

Erza"I see this was your doing what nonsense"

Siegrien"that's unexpected I even spoke on behalf of fairy tail but the geezers feared that they'd be held responsible so they needed victims to take the blame and you two are the scapegoats"

He finally turned around to see me I looked at him with an unsatisfied look while gimodelo flipped him off

Siegrien"c'mon (y/n) is that anyway to treat someone trying to help you"

(Y/n)"why do I need your help when I got the shadow devils and the rest of my shadow beasts by my side their far more intelligent then you will ever be so I suggest you don't speak to me weakling"

Siegrien"alright, alright also erza the reason I came here before the trial started...never tell the geezers about that -whisper-it's for your own good"

I saw that he was saying something to erza making her uncomfortable from being that close

Siegrien"also (y/n) I would like to talk to you abou-"

(Y/n)"distort"

His hologram went away as I used my second magic attribution to make that fool go away

(Y/n)-mutters-"thank you Irene"

Council messenger"you know some important people"

Erza"he's evil"

(Y/n)"he's annoying to deal with and should be struck down"

We went inside for the trial I put my hood up since they didn't deserve to see my face while gimodelo hid under my cloak erza was up at the podium while I stayed back close to the doors

3RD POV:

Council member"defendants erza and (y/n)

Council member"first we'll start off with (y/n) being charged of using an ancient unidentifiable magic unknown to anyone that can be used as a link with the user and his so called "friends" known as shadow devils"

(Y/n)"....."

Council member"second charge is working along with the devils for power that are way more threatening than dark magic and having massive immense magic that can take down cities within seconds"

(Y/n)"....."

Council member 1"he doesn't seem to be responding to the crimes or at least trying justify his case..."

Council member 2"what's he even thinking anyways it can't be good"

Council member"and finally for the destruction of killing off lullaby and not leaving any evidence or mana we could use to track down where the rest of zeref's demons are making you a prime suspect of working with his demons, (y/n) Faust how do you plead"

(Y/n)"...."

The council members had enough of (y/n)'s silence during the trial and stood up angry

Council member"SPEAK ALREADY YOU DEVIL ANSWER WHEN BEING TOLD TO-"

Just then (y/n)'s four shadow devils grabbed the four council members in their full devil forms